Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

feels like shin splits in my forearms

NJbigtime

Plat Hero
Platinum
hey- for the last few weeks it feels like i have shin splits in my forearms. It really hurts at times. I have to take alot of advil everyday just to make it through the day. Any ever experienced this?

You are probably over training. I've been there. :(

Sounds like tendonitus, especially if the Anti-Inflam helps it feel better.
Been there. The only thing that will make it go away is backing off a LITTLE on the forearm work for a week.
Keep up the meds. Alieve works best for me..
Also Ice after W/O helps the swelling..
This may be a re-curring thing. Or it may never show up again as with me ???

I HAD THAT PROBLEM IT REALLY HURT WORST WHEN I LET GO OF THE BAR. MINE STARTED FROM THE EZ CURL BAR. I NO LONGER USE IT IN MY ROUTINE.
USE THE STRAIGHT BAR. IT WILL HURT ALITTLE TILL YOU GET OVER IT. BUT WHAT YOU CAN DO WHEN LIFTING IS LET GO OF THE BAR "SLOWLY" AND STRETCH YOUR FOREARMS GOOD. THIS HELPED TREMENDOUSLY. AND I COULD STILL MAINTAIN THE WEIGHT I WAS DOING. DONT USE THE "EZ CURL"

for a few weeks, focus on neutral grip exercises, like hammer curls or rope pushdown to avoid direct stress on the wrist tendons, use cable scott curls instead of free weight etc.. Give your wrists a break, throw out upright rows for some time

Along with that do every workout some sets of 40! reps dumbell wrist curls to get a lot of blood in the wrist area which warms up the wrists and helps repair tendons . It helped me when i had an accident and had a sore wrist for a month

also do some stretching for the wrist after that

i had the same problem before but it was due to non-workout related things. do you do manual labor for a living or anything that you are pounding/hammering? if so this could be the cause. i'm not sure how to get rid of it. mine went away when i stopped the activities that caused it.

Top Bottom