Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Feel weak. Think i will do a 3-4 week bulk cycle

NOLOGY77

Hello there. I have neing o diet for 2 months now and i really feel weak and i see that i lose weight fast and i dont want to get into starving mode.

How its sounds to start a 3-week bulk cycle with a change in routine 5x5 and then continue my diet? Is this suitable or not?

Hello there. I have neing o diet for 2 months now and i really feel weak and i see that i lose weight fast and i dont want to get into starving mode.

How its sounds to start a 3-week bulk cycle with a change in routine 5x5 and then continue my diet? Is this suitable or not?
what have you been doing up till now diet wise and what training have you been doing ? hopping from one type of training routine to another then to another is a mistake that so many newbs make and one that just has them spinning their wheels . you wont get much bulking done in 3 weeks , a diet break yes where you up your cals . it sounds like youve lowered cals to low thats why youve lost weight fast and now youve crashed .

Top Bottom