Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Favorite pre workout

Hi all. What's everyone's favorite pre workout? Don't flame me for this but my favorite thing to do is take an instant release adderall an hour before training. The absolute best focus and energy and strength. Better than any pre workout supplement out there in my opinion. . .what's your favorite thing to do?

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

TNE is oil base. Water base is test suspension. TNE Is just nuts, onlg steroid if feel straight away and get aggressive on. Tren base though ive never seen it would be even better

TNE is oil base. Water base is test suspension. TNE Is just nuts, onlg steroid if feel straight away and get aggressive on. Tren base though ive never seen it would be even better
Ohh ok I feel stupid now lol. Damn I bet teen base is insane!

Getting harder and harder to find but I like the AMP Citrate based pre workouts.

Getting harder and harder to find but I like the AMP Citrate based pre workouts.
Yeah man those are good. I had one called God of war. There's a supplement store by me that sells the amp nitrate pw's

I always switch it up but nutrex re-released hemo rage which is nothing crazy like the old version but I'm stim sensitive anyway. The energy is longer lasting imo. But for all the stim junkies here, mesomorph still comes with DMAA

I managed to grab 7 tubs of Labrada Stim-Force with DMAA for 2.99/ea no tax. Kind of a week pre on it's own. I usually add pure beta alanine, agamatine, cit-mal, tea, and 25-50mg ephedrine or 2.5g PEA. Been doing that for about 6 months (recently took 6 weeks off DMAA) with great results.

Top Bottom