Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Favorite extreme energy drink?

Handsome Pete

Lookin' for a good brand of liquid speed. Just tried Red Bull for the first time yesterday and was definitely impressed. The hallucinations could have been better, though.

There are tons more drinks out there, some with weird Asian symbols on them.

Which one is the best?

For thermogenesis with some calories and anticatabolic properties, Nitro Speed or Nitro Glycerol.

For pure thermogenesis and lots of energy and buzz, Speed Stack is my absolute favorite. Tastes good, too.

extreme ripped force by ABB kicks ass!! I like the cranapple flavor best.
Speed stack (ABB, too) is great also. It's pretty much the same thing (same eph and caffeine count) but without the carbs (ripped has 12 grams I think).

I think these are way better than the straight sugar and caffeine drinks like red bull.

Speed Stack has synephrine.

Yep, these are so much better than any and all of the supposed energy drinks available at gas stations and supermarkets.

I used to take the red bulls and piranha drinks because all the idiots at my gym (the trainers) were rippin on ephedrine. I switched over anyone and don't crash like i used to off the sugar drinks.

Funny thing is a couple of those guys are drinkin the crack stack now, too.

Oh yeah, they make a speed stack gum which is awesome but tastes like crap. I sound like either a junkie or an ABB worker but I'm not. This stuff just plain gets you jacked up!!:twirl:

Yes, the Speed Stack gum tasted like shit when I first tried it, but now I have grown to love it. Sad but true. The mint flavor is my favorite of the two.

For some people it's whiskey, some it's weed, some it's Coke (either kind), but for me it's Speed Stack...

Energy. Taste like lemon, pretty good. One of the only energy drink I can take. Also STS recovery III.

Top Bottom