Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Fatty turdstick....

Status
Not open for further replies.

chefbone

High End Bro
Platinum
likes all of this attention. She gets bombs diffused everyday because people feel sorry for her. She must get the most bombs on EF. Is it a coincidence that there is always a black out or bomb by her name?
The karma store must love a girl like fatty turdstick. She generates a lot of action over there.
Have a nice day!!!
:Chef: :tuc:
 
Exhibit A:
Last Purchased Items
******* diffused a bad karma of fatty turdstick on 01-Aug-2005 - 01:52 PM
******* diffused a g-bomb of fatty turdstick on 01-Aug-2005 - 01:34 PM
******* g-bombed fatty turdstick on 01-Aug-2005 - 01:32 PM
******* diffused a g-bomb of fatty turdstick on 01-Aug-2005 - 01:24 PM
******* g-bombed fatty turdstick on 01-Aug-2005 - 12:42 PM
Case in point!!! :Chef: :tuc:
 
I'm convinced that fatty turdstick is very full of herself. I am willing to bet she has no friends. This is likely the most attention she has recieved in her entire life. It is also my educated assumption that she hasn't had personnal contact with someone in quite a long time :Chef: :tuc:
 
i dont understand what the problem here is....no matter how many bombs we all drop on this person he is not going to sit here and be nice or change his attitude..the bottom line is he makes snide comments and is mean and has a piss poor attitude..a lot of people on this forum know this....a lot of people will give him red before green..so be it....he will still be the same jerk in the end!
 
Angel said:
i dont understand what the problem here is....no matter how many bombs we all drop on this person he is not going to sit here and be nice or change his attitude..the bottom line is he makes snide comments and is mean and has a piss poor attitude..a lot of people on this forum know this....a lot of people will give him red before green..so be it....he will still be the same jerk in the end!
I think you are speaking of someone else. I'm talking about fatty turdstick. She is female.
:Chef: :tuc:
 
chefbone said:
I think you are speaking of someone else. I'm talking about fatty turdstick. She is female.
:Chef: :tuc:
lol....all the other threads locked..i would type up this whole "speech" then it would tell me it is locked....had to put it some where.....lol
 
so your pissed off because people diffused your bomb? you think everyone should agree with you?
Well they dont
 
SoKlueles said:
so your pissed off because people diffused your bomb? you think everyone should agree with you?
Well they dont
i'm not pissed at all. Why do you ask? :Chef: :tuc:
 
Exhibit B:
****** diffused a bad karma of fatty turdstick on 01-Aug-2005 - 02:32 PM

I find the defendant, Fatty turdstick, guilty of being an honorary member of The Iron Anals. :Chef: :tuc:
 
chefbone said:
Exhibit B:
****** diffused a bad karma of fatty turdstick on 01-Aug-2005 - 02:32 PM

I find the defendant, Fatty turdstick, guilty of being an honorary member of The Iron Anals. :Chef: :tuc:
i find him guilty of eating too many cookies
 
if everyone who doesnt like him...just ignores him...he will only have the iron angels to fill his threads....as it is...most people keep arguing with him..and giving him attention...if you ignore people like htat....they go away...
 
SoKlueles said:
tuc wont go away
or ill kick his ass

tuc is about as important to me as the gum i just stepped in....i dont like nor dislike him..but if all these people just ignore him...ther wont be a problem and he and the iron angels can live happily ever after....cause from what i see they are the only ones who like him...
 
CENTURION44 said:
tuc is about as important to me as the gum i just stepped in....i dont like nor dislike him..but if all these people just ignore him...ther wont be a problem and he and the iron angels can live happily ever after....cause from what i see they are the only ones who like him...
You are absolutely correct. I just don't like people berating America. I don't know about tuc, but fatty turdstick does a helluva lot of it. I wonder why it's just the Iron Anals that like her. Does she scrape up karma and give it to them so she can have friends? :Chef: :tuc:
 
What the fuck? Do I even know you? If you got a problem with me, just PM me about it, don't take it out on the chat board. You little punk bitch.
 
Fatty turdstick said:
What the fuck? Do I even know you? If you got a problem with me, just PM me about it, don't take it out on the chat board. You little punk bitch.
LMAO........lol....Oh shit, she 's( laugh ) alive......lmao
Where...laugh.....have you been all day? :Chef: :tuc:
 
OHHHH so just because im a part of the Iron angels and that i diffused the bombs that its an Iron Angel thing?
foreign girl and qt are both iron angels but i assure you there is no thread on the board telling us to freakin diffuse bombs
Im sure.........no im POSTIVE...there are iron angels that hate the guy
Humor Me isnt an Iron Angel and he likes the guy.....hmm let me think.....yeah we have minds of our own and it isnt because of a group that I diffused his bombs....if u didnt notice i diffused strangebrews bomb earlier too....bombs given to people because you dont like them, or just for shits and giggles are dumb.
Id think that more people know tuc than dislike him.
And from some of the bombs he has received for yanking your chains, hes got your attention too.
Like i said before, if you dont like him, put him on ignore and save the bombs for spammers
 
SoKlueles said:
OHHHH so just because im a part of the Iron angels and that i diffused the bombs that its an Iron Angel thing?
foreign girl and qt are both iron angels but i assure you there is no thread on the board telling us to freakin diffuse bombs
Im sure.........no im POSTIVE...there are iron angels that hate the guy
Humor Me isnt an Iron Angel and he likes the guy.....hmm let me think.....yeah we have minds of our own and it isnt because of a group that I diffused his bombs....if u didnt notice i diffused strangebrews bomb earlier too....bombs given to people because you dont like them, or just for shits and giggles are dumb.
Id think that more people know tuc than dislike him.
And from some of the bombs he has received for yanking your chains, hes got your attention too.
Like i said before, if you dont like him, put him on ignore and save the bombs for spammers
I have reasons for not liking fatty turdstick. Don't you feel a little upset when she says negative things about Americans and America? You are American right? :Chef: :tuc:
 
chefbone said:
I have reasons for not liking fatty turdstick. Don't you feel a little upset when she says negative things about Americans and America? You are American right? :Chef: :tuc:
Oh holy shit
hes pulling your chain and he takes jokes about people saying that europeans dont bathe and brush their teeth.
Hes jus trying to bust your balls
 
chefbone said:
LMAO........lol....Oh shit, she 's( laugh ) alive......lmao
Where...laugh.....have you been all day? :Chef: :tuc:

I really don't think this is a laughing matter.

Where do you live, boy?

Let's settle this like men. You can start off by giving me a long sloppy blow job until I spunk in your eyes.
 
SoKlueles said:
Oh holy shit
hes pulling your chain and he takes jokes about people saying that europeans dont bathe and brush their teeth.
Hes jus trying to bust your balls
I never said anything about Europeans. French Chefs, yes, but I didn't categorize every European in my statement. When Fatty cracks on America and Americans, she's talkin' about you too!!!! :Chef: :tuc:
 
Fatty turdstick said:
I really don't think this is a laughing matter.

Where do you live, boy?

Let's settle this like men. You can start off by giving me a long sloppy blow job until I spunk in your eyes.
I don't hit women unless struck first. Travel to Ohio and I'll pick you up!!!!!
:Chef: :tuc:
 
chefbone said:
I don't hit women unless struck first. Travel to Ohio and I'll pick you up!!!!!
:Chef: :tuc:

I think chefbonemeintheass wants my fatty turdstick shoved down the back of his throat.

Just like his daddy used to do.
 
Fatty turdstick said:
I think chefbonemeintheass wants my fatty turdstick shoved down the back of his throat.

Just like his daddy used to do.
HAHAHAHAHA.........This is a great alter.......I'm glad I donated karma to you.
This is by far the funniest shit I've witnessed all day!!!! :Chef: :tuc:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom