Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fat

jivesh

Hello this is my first post.
Ever since I can rember I have had large breasts for a male. It has troubled me throught my childhood. Now I am 19 years old, and my large breasts are deeply affecting my social and college life.
I am realy motivated to get rid of them and my excess fat around my waist ( lovehandels)
i also have extremly skinny legs and this makes me in an aquard shape.
I am 6'2" and 181 pounds.
I have red about taking those "stacks" and they guy @ GNC said to take Xenedrine..
I also tried bench pressing. It made them bigger
I did sets of 100. and i can max @ 130
Please Advise
What should i take?
how should i work out?
Attached are pictures of myself.
Sorry if I disgust anyone.
fat.jpg

fat2.jpg

fat3.jpg

fat4.jpg

boob.jpg

They call that "skinny fatman" syndrome. Lot's of people get similar bodyshapes as their metabolism starts to slow down in their late 20's. Many ectomorphs who remain naturally skinny until their late 20's start to put bodyfat around their waste, while the rest of their body remains relatively thin. A couple of my buddies are perfect examples. ;)

Anyway, you need to focus on inceasing your metabolism and burn off as much as that stubborn bodyfat as possible. Lots of diet advise can be found on the forums. Xenadrine works, but it's ultimately up to you if you wish to pursue that route.

There also a genetic element to one's shape. Sometimes there is little you can do - even at ultra low bodyfat percentages. Just work on getting as lean and muscular as possible by strength training and eating healthy.

Good luck.

first of all i am not an expert but i can give you good advice
first of all your legs are ok
(most male models have even skinnier legs)
your nipples are larger than usual but you dont have that much fat on them (except maybe in your last pic)
i dont know if thats gyno or not, but you should do something with that if its bothering you, go to a doctor or a shrink right away, don´t wait, you can regret that later (this is an important issue... i think and it can have an impact in so many things in your life, personally i dont think it looks that big but you are the only one that can decide that)

fat in the middle, well in this case you seem to have quite a few but i dont think will be difficult for you to get rid of it.

As far as chest goes you should take a double approach. First lose as much fat as you can. You'll lose most of the fat around your nips, but it all depends on your genetics. Unfortunatley you dont' have much muscle on your pecs so even the smallest amount of fat will stand out. Simply putting more bulk on your chest will make the fat less noticeable.

Like the others said do a lot of research on dieting and weight training. First lose all your extra fat. Once you do that you should strive to put on muscle, especially on your chest. Not only will it make you look much better but the extra muscle mass will help you to stay lean by upping your natural metabolism.

What would be the best route

What would be the best route to speed up my motablism. I forgot to mention that i am a vegetarian and have been for 11 years now.
Whats the pro/con for taking stacks/Xene?

This should be a good example to others that vegitarianism isn't any means for staying lean and that energy balance is the key to weight maintenance. With that said we need to know if you plan on staying a vegetarian due to preference, religious beliefs, etc.. Eating in general raises metabolism, which is why many small meals are recommended. However protein in general really ups your metabolism and eating a meal with a large amount will make you noticeably warmer(warmth generally means an increase in metabolism).

So vegetarians are universally deficient in complete proteins as they get them mostly from vegetables and some whole grain products. Are you a true vegetarian, as in no meat including fish, chicken, etc..? Or are you just against red meat? First thing I'd suggest is upping protein intake, if you can't eat meat I'd suggest some protein powder though I'm not sure how that fits in to vegetarian lifestyles. It is very difficult to lose fat without losing muscle without sufficient protein intake.

Before we can make too many suggestions let us know what your typical diet consists of, and don't make things up be completely honest. From there we can make better suggestions.

Vegetairan

I am the most ultmate strict vegetarian out there.
This is not due to any religion but to an experence with anamal crulity
I do not consume
1. Any Meat
2. Fish
3. Eggs
I DO consume Milk and chese though.

What makes it hard is to find pills that do not contain Geletin ( anamal Marrow)
I do not eat any food without finding whats in it.
A good example is In Piza Hut pizza's Stuffed crust pizza they use animal fat in that crust.

I have and will allways be a vegetarian.
My daily life consists of cosuming at least one SOY product. I have found sources for vegetairan types of meat. They make a lot of fake meats out there ive had everything from stake to pig intestine.

I do consume a lot of beans, and lentels at least once a day.
Hope this helps ...

Well at least you haven't counted out dairy products as you can get some quality protein from them. Skim milk is great though it does have a lot of sugar in it. Lowfat cottage cheese and lowfat cheese in general are excellent sources of protein. I'd also check into the ingredients of various protein powders and try to find one that fits your likeness. Whey protein comes from cottage cheese if I'm not mistaken, casein protein comes from eggs so that ones out. I only suggest the protein powder as it will be difficult to get enough protein purely from dairy sources, at least without growing bored of them quickly.

Also I would recommend laying off, or at least limiting your soy intake. Studies have shown that soy can lead to an increase in estrogen in men which is not a good thing. We are men and want testosterone, not estrogen. Estrogen can lead to high bodyfat stores, especially in the chest area.

I think the basic problem with a vegetarian diet is that while you are getting a lot of vitamins from vegetables, you tend to get a lot of calories from refined carbs. Depending on the type of vegeterian one is, their diet can also be high in fat. Fat and carbs alone with little protein is definately not a good mix.

My suggestion to you is to do some research on protein powders and try to find one that you can live with. Whey protein should be devoid of animal products in general, besides the obvious whey which is a dairy protein. Also how about listing an average daily menu. List exactly what you eat/drink so we can see the ratio of carbs/protein/fat and the general caloric level. From there we can suggest improvements and outline a basic diet plan that fits your restrictions. We'll also figure out an exercise plan that will go along with it.

Your situation is pretty unique though with proper planning and dedication I'm positive you can still achieve your goal which is a lean body.

Top Bottom