Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

fat or gyno?

looks to me like it might be... ive only seen pics of what people say it is, and it looks a little more swollen than the least worst, hard to say... im sure someone with more experience can help....
 
nipples dnt itch or hurt and they arent sensative ether, im on a 10 wk 400/wk cyp cycle now. wat shoudl i do to get rid of this right now?
 
Facing your picture you nipple on the right in definitely gyno, but it look to me like gyno got during puberty. Am I right in say that? I have a couple of friends that have had it from puberty and they have tried everything but going under the knife. I have even had two of them try Mr. X's gyno formula and still nothing. And I know this has been proven to work. Try Mr. X's treatment and make sure you have your anti-e on hand for your cycle

letrozole + nolvadex
 
You look like a person that suffered from the pubertal gyno during your teen years? Is this correct?

I think it may be a combination of both fatty tissue and pubertal gyno. This is what I would do:

Mr. X had a great Nolvadex plan here not too long ago using high doses to offset/shrink and/or hopefully eliminate some gyno that people develop. Try using high doses of Nolvadex with an aromatase inhibitor.

I'd go 80mg of Nolvadex per day along with either Aromasin or AIFM and see how that works out.

Add YES as a topical fat burner to your chest/nipple region to help mobilize fatty tissue even more.

You may want to go on a hypocaloric diet for the time being so that fat loss will be at its optimal stage. Nothing too drastic, keep protein up and just don't shove too much down the pie-hole:) I'm just giving a simplified version here so don't hound on my ass that I didn't give enough detail, I know that already. I'm just throwing some ideas out there for ya.

Throw in an effective fat burning supplement or E/C stack. There are tons to choose from. The board sponsors have some great products, so just choose one and see how it goes. If you are sensitive to agitation or get too adrenergically stimulated using most compounds or supplement stacks, then try something like Levorex by AF. Green tea is awesome as well. I really like Sesapure by AF. A quality r-ala product could enhance things even more.

Change up your workout routine every week, or better yet, every workout.

BMJ
 
MR. BMJ said:
You look like a person that suffered from the pubertal gyno during your teen years? Is this correct?

I think it may be a combination of both fatty tissue and pubertal gyno. This is what I would do:

Mr. X had a great Nolvadex plan here not too long ago using high doses to offset/shrink and/or hopefully eliminate some gyno that people develop. Try using high doses of Nolvadex with an aromatase inhibitor.

I'd go 80mg of Nolvadex per day along with either Aromasin or AIFM and see how that works out.

Add YES as a topical fat burner to your chest/nipple region to help mobilize fatty tissue even more.

You may want to go on a hypocaloric diet for the time being so that fat loss will be at its optimal stage. Nothing too drastic, keep protein up and just don't shove too much down the pie-hole:) I'm just giving a simplified version here so don't hound on my ass that I didn't give enough detail, I know that already. I'm just throwing some ideas out there for ya.

Throw in an effective fat burning supplement or E/C stack. There are tons to choose from. The board sponsors have some great products, so just choose one and see how it goes. If you are sensitive to agitation or get too adrenergically stimulated using most compounds or supplement stacks, then try something like Levorex by AF. Green tea is awesome as well. I really like Sesapure by AF. A quality r-ala product could enhance things even more.

Change up your workout routine every week, or better yet, every workout.

BMJ


Extremely sound advice right here. Pay close attention..

K to ya Mr BMJ.. Nice post..
 
I would definately be cautious since you're already prone to it. If it were me, I'd continue... and also start anti-E's. I cannot speak for you, or anyone else though. :)
 
juice_body said:
so is it safe to stay on my cycle? or should i come off and just run a e/c stackw ith novla to get rid of this shit

What are you currently running, how much, and for how long have you been running it?

BMJ
 
Looks to me like a little of gyno and some fat.. Glands can easily be removed with surgery, and they will lipo the excess fat out of there too.
 
Top Bottom