Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fat lose pills

salty

What fat lose pills do everone find the best, I have taken exenedrine(forgive the spelling) but it's the canadian kind and I heard it's weak compared to the american kind, I was thinking about going back to eca stack what do you guys recommend. and how lond do you guys recommend staying on them? I was taking them for 5 days on and 2 days off.:confused:

5 on 2 off is a great method.

Yes, the canadian version is much weaker, the main active ingredient Ehepdrine is missing.

If you decide to order from the net, the best way is probably to find the cheapest rip off brand, since they are all the same thing roughly. I think I got metabolite or metabolift or something like that at walmart (it may be at walmart.com too) it was like $13 for 180 caps. serving size of 2 caps. Theres probably cheaper ways.

So basically find the cheapest one there mostly the same.

Content breakdown is usually as follows.
Epedra alkaloids 810 or somthing (standardized for 25mg ephedrine)
Caffine 710 somthing (standard for about 200mg caffine)

really those are the only 2 important ingredients most don't include aspirin its easy enough to add it yourself should you choose to.

The only fat burners, that probably differ are the ones using

Norephedrine instead of ephedrine some people like nor better others don't see a difference. Its set nor makes you less jittery, but the jitters go away from ehedrine and personally I kind of like it, goes along w/ caffine jitters don't know it just feels like energy to me.

and of course theres the infamous lipokenetics using usinic acid and diodephenyl, the usinic acid is like a weak dnp do a search on that for more info. Its got the same effects roughly but to a much much much lesser extent. Some people do not like this because it makes them sluggish. For me, it seems to make me hot and cold at the same time kinda like when being sick, hot but have shivers, its not bad but strange. Do a search on lipokentics too its been a hot topic. Very effective unless it makes your workouts suffer which is can easily do. It also doesn't tend to give you energy to power through workoputs like the other burners do, mainly because the caffine and nor are basically just trying to counter the sluggish effect of usinic.

Well supposedly the fat burning mechanism continues to work and even improves through continuous use. However the side effect quickly deminish. The side effects however are not always "bad". The energy boost that you get from the caffine for example quickly dies and its imediate energy boost (along with jitteryness) is considered a side effect. Its alot like coffee eventually the caffine just does not effect you.

Many of us use the stack for the pure energy it gives during a workout, this energy giving effects of the stack diminish as use prolongs, other side effects such as increased heartbeat also subside while this is considered good for saftey reasons, the increased heartbeat is one of the things I believe that also makes the stack so effective.

It is also easy to develop a dependency on caffine, think all of the millions of americans who cannot wake up with out their morning cup of coffee. There system is wired so that the negative feedback loop (that attempts to surpress the coffees stimuli) is engaged, they physically need the coffee just to counter this loop. Another aspect of caffine withdrawel is headaches.

I've used the stack for extended long periods of time, and when I finally decided to get off, I did crash. To be honest the crash did not last long at all. a couple days at most and my system was back to normal.

So, mabe I should have gone further into reasons to cycle, since there are definitly advantages of cycling however there are equal reasons not to cycle.

It depends on what your using the stack for.

If your taking it just before working out for energy to power through cardio or caffine stim to fire off more muscle fibers during lifting, then I would suggest not taking it on days you do not workout.

However if your taking it for the ephedra fats burning aspects only, then yes it might be better not to cycle it.

When I answered the question, I should have gone further in depth, yes 5 on 2 off is a great method, but so are many of the other methods :)

Personally I take it , before training only, but then again I train everyday so I myself don't have cycle off periods either :)

And my thoughts on the aspirin yes it works, it prolongs the effects, If I take aspirin with my stack in the I have trouble sleeping at night because I'm still slightly wired. however if I don't take it, I have no problems being tired at the right time before I want to sleep. The reason alot of people do not notice the effects of aspirin I believe is because they take the stack 3x a day, can't notice its prolonged effect when your already renewing its effect 3x a day.

I like 5 on 2 off because it gives my adrenals a rest, allows me to catch up on my sleep on the weekends, and makes the ECA more effective (in terms of CNS stimulation) come Monday morning when I really need a jolt (like Enock said). If none of this is important to you, then there is no reason to cycle ECA like this.

Top Bottom