Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fat in between forearm and bicep

Phenotype X

I just can't seem to get rid of the fat in between the forearm and the bicep. More specifically it is the muscle right above the brachioradialis which is where the lower insertion of the biceps brachii is (where the muscle attaches right by the elbow) in the anotomical position. It is towards the outside of the arm. I can't seem to get rid of this fat, even after years of bulking up, then cutting up, it still doesn't go away. I've tried, specifically, reverse curls, supinated DB curls, incline hammer curls, and it still doesn't go away. When I flex the bicep, with the palm facing towards the midline, my bicep looks flat, while most people have some type of peak. I need help before this cutting season.

Have had bronchitis for 3 weeks. sucks for me:D

1. you can not spot reduce fat.

2. If the only thing on your physique that you worry about is the fat near your elbow, the rest of you must be ripped to shreds when you cut!

ND

I wouldn't say I'm ripped to shreds, I just am at that point where I can decrease fat where it needs to be diminished, in every area of muscle, but that area. I feel like such an ameteur to bodybuilding if this area still looks like a beginner's.

i know exactly what you speak of Pheno!!! i have the same exact thing......and i can never get rid of it......it sucks cause the arms just doesn't look as ripped as it can.....but then i'm on my bulking phase..so we'll see in a couple of months after my cutting.

a scalpel and a wet-vac, or maybe some more diet, sorry bro I don't have any fat there. maybe some winny and clen....;)

If you want to thicken up the area between your forearm and bicept, do reverse curls. As far as the fat goes, like someone else said, you can not spot reduce.

yes...bodyfat is acumulated evenly across the bodyas adipose tissue. You sound like you have taken an anatomy class, because of he anatomical terms. To work on the peak of your bicep try doing isolation exercises like preacher curls. Iso-curls, i really got alot out of cable straight bar curls...they work.

Top Bottom