Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fat Burning Suppliments...

WannaBPowerful

Last time i posted something like this i was told a bunch of unwanted info about cardio and that crap. I just want to know which suppliments are the best for taking off the last bit of fat to show some really nice abs. I dont want an appetite suppresant. I want a fat burner that will take no extra time out of my schedule. I already lift 4-5 days a week and hate cardio. I get a nice cardio workout at my job 5 days a week anyway, so i dont think cardio is gonna do the job. THANX.

I know what you mean...cardio is the worst. Unless you want to avoid t3, clen, etc., I'd go with hydroxycut. It gets expensive and you have to take a lot of pills daily, but it worked well for me.

i like xenadrine, but xenadrine takes cardio. look into yohimburn. search for it. also check the anabolic forum, thats where it is talked about a lot. there is no cardio you like? no sports, swimming, nothing? n e way, all i have ever taken is xenadrine, and yohimburn, and ive been very happy with both.
http://boards.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=8232&highlight=best+fat+burner
take a look at this.
also if you can find it, look into adipokinetix. its online, and made by a company named syntrax. they had a product, lipokinetix taken off the market because of unsic acid. read about it in the diet discussion forum. its a sticky, so it will be up top.
if i could have found adipo in a store i would have purchased it.
good luck.
HTH
;)

One thing i frorgot to mention is...

the supposed spot reducing gels and creams. You are supposed to rub them on the spot and it reuces the fat in that area. Has anyone ever tried any of these? Can you tell me anything about them? Im pretty cut everywhere except my stomach for some reason, so im only worried about losing fat there. And i dont need to lose very much. What can anyone tell me about these cream and gel suppliments? THANX

PPA or
phenyltropic_ppa_small.jpg

NYC from anabolicfitness.com
NYC.jpg

Re: Come on guys...

WannaBPowerful said:
Someone had to have tried this CUTTING GEL.

If you are talking about Yohimburn, go to the Anabolic board and do a search. There has been discussion of that ongoing for months. Lots of feedback by bro's who have actually tried.

Joker

Re: Come on guys...

WannaBPowerful said:
Someone had to have tried this CUTTING GEL.

The cutting gel shit is kind of funny. Not long I saw this article where this woman was complaining about how she rubbed gel on her body and the fat came off only to get redeposited on her boobs, she was bitching because her boobs were bigger. The cutting gel spokesman said that if you don't do cardio it just goes somewhere else on your body.

Top Bottom