Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fat burners

bullethead29

i'm looking for a good fat burner to go on when my cycle ends. i was thinking of dnp but i saw some threads where people said that it's dangerous. any suggestions?

you obviouly need to do your research if u didnt know that dnp was dangerous!!

but i would definetly go with what techlifter mentioned!

Go with Clen, it is anti-catabolic so it may help you keep your gains as well. Stay the hell away from DNP until you have done TONS of research on it and by reading your post I can tell you have not. Like Spunky said, DO NOT use Cytomel post cycle as it can be VERY catabolic in higher doses

M18

dnp is the king of fatburns, i agree with m_18 that you need to do research before using it, but its not as dangerous as everyone makes it out to be.....Ive had more trouble with ECA and bloodpressure than ive ever had with dnp.

Slowly increase your dosage of clen till you get tremors. Then back off till your tremors are gone. The most you can take within reason without shaking is the optimal dosage. I have a pump and find that one pump full is the best.

Top Bottom