Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fat Burners

I live in Canada too....and never had a problem finding ephedrine....although the brand names Xenadrine and Hydroxycut that they sell at GNC in Canada are not the same as the versions they sell in the States....just look at the ingredients. You want to see MaHuang (ephedra) and Guarana (caffeine) in there....don't buy a fat-burner from GNC in Canada.....

Where do you live in Ontario?? If I were you I'd just ask around at local health food stores for some ephedrine HLC pills....some caffeine pills....and make your own stack, like gymrat said...

can anyone point to lab tests that demonstrate fat burners really work? hell, if downing a bunch of caffiene made people shed weight, then why are there so many fat people in starbucks? i think this fat burner stuff is bunk. i'd like to see scientific proof.

Only fat burners that really work are ECA stacks. All that other herbal shit is a waste of money. Starbucks drinkers are fat coz most of them eat shit and dont exercise!

I'm from Toronto too!

I go to a good shop on Yonge Street just south of college on the east side...just north of gerrard i belive (you have to walk up like 5 steps to get to it off of yonge)...forget the name of the place but the guy always has the best prices!

Madhops

The people in Starbucks are also getting a 1/5 ratio of coffee to milk. There is also no ephidrine in coffee!!!

THe ephidrine combines with coffee increases your heart rate which in turn means you are burning fat faster than you normally would be. I take Ripped Fuel right now, but I am on a low carb diet as well. When I used to just take the Ripped Fuel to stay awake I lost some fat as well.

None of these will work great until you incorporate them with a good diet and exercise. Also, I get one hell of a workout when taking it about an hour before hand. I couldn't figure out why my Wo's had been so kick ass and then my friend reminded me that I just took my Ripped Fuel a little while before my wo's. I work nights so I take the RF about 1 and workout about 2:30am. 24 hour gyms kick ass!!!!!

Toshendin said:
I live in Toronto, Stryc.

Ah - I live in Guelph - not too far from T-dot....

And I never have trouble getting my hands on ephedrine - but I don't know of any good stores in Toronto. See if madhops can hook you up with a nice place....lots of luck to you.

Top Bottom