Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fat Burners

seamus

Fat Burners do they really work?

Im looking for a little extra in my diet. Ive been hitting the protein shakes pretty hard and have been having some good success. Commericals make fat burners sound like magic. do fat burners like stacker2 really work? I would appreciate any help. thanks

Last edited:
Yeah, they work. Not a miracle but does work. Might be sleeplessness for a week or so until your body becomes accustomed. May sweat more than usual.

Yeah - ditto what LoveBone said - they aren't magic at all...

...but when combined with a proper diet, adequate cardio and weight-training....they can really help you shed that last pesky layer of adipose tissue...

Do a search on ALA (Alpha Lipoic Acid)

Good stuff to take with your meals...there's lots of info on ALA on this board.

and any supps containing ephedrine HCL

Toshendin said:
Any specific names and brands you'd care to mention?

Generic is the way to go as far as I'm concerned. It's definitely the cheapest route to take....and making your own stack is just as effective as paying for the brand names....

All you need are some epehdrine HCL caps and some caffeine pills....which you can probably pick up at your local health food store (depending on where you live, it might not be so easy).

If you have your heart set on a brand name - none are really better than any others....Xenadrine, Hydroxycut, Ripped Fuel....all of them will do the trick.

Top Bottom