Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fat Burner ...Need a really good one?

I would watch it trying to mix to many. Those are some strong products. I personally see a stamina increase more than a strength increase.

Sent from my DROIDX using EliteFitness

I have been using rezolution for the past 10 days. it's one of the best fat burners I have used.

Of the supps mentioned here, I only have experience with Forged Burner; but holy sheet what an experience that is!

I personally love Forged Burner and the way it makes me feel. I actually use it as a preworkout sometimes, and it's one of my favorites. Gets me REALLY amped for the fight with the iron.

ECA = great fat burning and appetite suppression but I can't stfu when on it and a little edgy
Forged burner = feel friggin great on it, motivated, appetite suppression (OEP is similar)
Clen = burn fat like crazy, feel like shit balls and edgy and tired on it
Albuterol = burn fat well, cardio boost, short half life tho

Just started n2stim... i'll post if I like it.

Sent from my htc t-bolt using the elitefitness app.

I've been using Ripped Freak and it's working extremely well. I'm definitely tighter and i've gained 3 pounds! My diet is the same and I don't do cardio (hate it).

Ripped Freak gives me energy like nothing else. This stuff is super strong but no crash and I feel real good on it. The intensity of my workouts has shot up drastically which is probably why i've gained muscle and dropped body fat.

I've tried everything and this stuff takes the cake.

I second the N2Burn and N2Stim. I took them back when they were Lipostim and LipoFlame (I believe they are the same compounds, forgive me if I'm wrong) and they do their job well.

I also second spy wizards thoughts on the GH secretagogues - those have been some of the best burners I've used. GHRP-6 also worked well for me.

When I ran SarmsSearch S-4 I dropped BF% and put on 5-7 lbs of muscle, so that one worked out well for me too.

Top Bottom