Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fat Burner ...Need a really good one?

Thanks guys for all the responces and its pretty clear that alot agree with the same product,I was looking at the N2Burn and N2Flame.

Thanks guys for all the responces and its pretty clear that alot agree with the same product,I was looking at the N2Burn and N2Flame.
anything sold at needtobuildmuscle is a solid product, really you cant miss with any of them...just be sure to have that diet dialed int

anything sold at needtobuildmuscle is a solid product, really you cant miss with any of them...just be sure to have that diet dialed int

^^^^YUP. The TRUTH!!!! But honestly, I feel most fat burners will work. Its your DIET that will make the difference. I tried N2Burn and it worked alright for me. But I just felt kind of "weird" on it. Hard to explain. Havent heard of anyone else who didnt like it tho. So im assuming its just MY reaction to one or more of the ingredients. N2Burn does have a very solid ingredient profile though!!!

I had really good results with OxyElitePro and felt great on it. That being said, while taking it, my diet was the best it ever has been. Ive heard people say its shit, others love it. What works for one, may not work for the other. Every BODY is different

I'm not a big fan of OxyElitePro, for some reason it did very little to me. Would be interested in trying N2Burn and N2Flame. Any opinions on LipoShred Stack? LipoFlame + LipoStim?

- nick

I'm not a big fan of OxyElitePro, for some reason it did very little to me. Would be interested in trying N2Burn and N2Flame. Any opinions on LipoShred Stack? LipoFlame + LipoStim?

- nick

Same OEP results (zero) for my wife and I. Did nothing for us.

Right now I'm loving Forged Burner for appetite suppression, and Adderlin pre workout.

I'm finishing up a bottle of N2Burn & it hasn't done anything for me. I stacked it with some raspberry ketones, as well as some other basic supplements I take. Granted, I'd had to stop taking it right after opening the bottle, due to an upper respiratory infection I had in January & February, but I still had most of the capsules when I started taking it again in April. I did a LOT of outdoor physical work during the month of April & thought taking N2Burn at the same time would both boost my energy levels & dramatically increase fat burning. It didn't. I'm 53 years old, so maybe my age is why it didn't work. But I think I remember asking the manufacturer what would be best for me to use to lose weight. I guess they were wrong. Another huge waste of money (for me, at least) and time.

Hate to hear it didnt work for you. One good thing about the N2 product line is his customer service and guarantee. Try contacting Nathan via pm and let him know your dissapointment with the product. I am confident he will make it right.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

I'm currently on the N2shred stack (N2stim, n2flame, n2burn) as well as n2slin, and I'm absolutely loving it. Granted my diet is rock solid, but the fat loss from my lower back and abdomen is something that I don't think would have been as pronounced had I not been taking the shred stack with the yohomibine and all of the other fat burning ingredients. I bike 6 miles after every workout, workout 6 days a week and eat at least 230g protein per day, but the results in only 3 weeks is something that I think is the combination of both. I would say if you are going to use fat burners or these products, make sure you have your diet, training at the most optimal level if you want to see REAL results.

I'm finishing up a bottle of N2Burn & it hasn't done anything for me. I stacked it with some raspberry ketones, as well as some other basic supplements I take. Granted, I'd had to stop taking it right after opening the bottle, due to an upper respiratory infection I had in January & February, but I still had most of the capsules when I started taking it again in April. I did a LOT of outdoor physical work during the month of April & thought taking N2Burn at the same time would both boost my energy levels & dramatically increase fat burning. It didn't. I'm 53 years old, so maybe my age is why it didn't work. But I think I remember asking the manufacturer what would be best for me to use to lose weight. I guess they were wrong. Another huge waste of money (for me, at least) and time.

As with any fat burner, it's all about diet. You could take 1,000 n2burns but if you eat more calories than you burn in a day (or the same) you will not lose fat. Granted it's possible that the n2burn did nothing for you, but the fact that you didn't lose any fat (I'm assuming based on the structure of your post) has more to do with your diet or activity level. Also at your age the metabolism is probably pretty slow, adding in n2stim or n2flame would have helped as they boost your metabolism therefore increasing the amount of calories you burn in a day.

^^^^YUP. The TRUTH!!!! But honestly, I feel most fat burners will work. Its your DIET that will make the difference. I tried N2Burn and it worked alright for me. But I just felt kind of "weird" on it. Hard to explain. Havent heard of anyone else who didnt like it tho. So im assuming its just MY reaction to one or more of the ingredients. N2Burn does have a very solid ingredient profile though!!!

I had really good results with OxyElitePro and felt great on it. That being said, while taking it, my diet was the best it ever has been. Ive heard people say its shit, others love it. What works for one, may not work for the other. Every BODY is different

Agreed, fat burners will help IF diet is proper enough to cause fat loss in the first place. Bro I felt like puking after taking n2burn on an empty stomach (sometimes even with food) figured out that it was the cinnamon coating that was wreaking havoc on my stomach. I wash off the coating everytime before I take it and I feel great, perhaps that was the potential issue?

Top Bottom