Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fat burner...has anyone tried?

I do think the two options S mentioned would be the better choice.

I do have a co-worker that uses it.

Says it makes her 'feel better' but I am guessing it's the self help tapes she's been listening to while taking it at the same time, she started both back at the same time again.

Im not going to say anything since she things it's helping. She hasnt ever had success IMO from the pill, just when ive helped her with her diet & training, which she has since stopped for other reasons, life, busy , etc...

Thanks S.

I'm not sure about fat burners anymore. I've taken many in the past and it seems like they do nothing for me. I get more from ECA but I only take that once a day, just before my workout. I'd like to try something diff this time but don't want to waste my money!!

I have not tried relacore but do like t-rex and hot rox xtreme. I tried lipo-6 and did not like it. I am trying lipoflame in a few days.

claire said:
I have not tried relacore but do like t-rex and hot rox xtreme. I tried lipo-6 and did not like it. I am trying lipoflame in a few days.

i just got lipoflame and will be trying it out. i tried lipo-6 with no real results and i use hot-rox too. i am staring at the bottle as i type.

i am curious to see what you think about lipoflame claire. keep me posted if you will.

wannabe2000 said:
i just got lipoflame and will be trying it out. i tried lipo-6 with no real results and i use hot-rox too. i am staring at the bottle as i type.

i am curious to see what you think about lipoflame claire. keep me posted if you will.

I'll post my results. My lipoflame is suppose to arrive today but I have a few more days of hot rox xtreme left. I will start it after I finish Hot Rox.

Top Bottom