Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fat Burner & 6 Meals A Day?? How?

4BADASS

Ok, you need to eat 6 meals a day to keep your meta flame lite.
Also for strength and health, (nutrients).

But all the fat burners surppress your apetite!

How are you taking a fat burner like Hydroxy cut or xenadrine and still getting 6 meals a day?

Are you forcing your meals?

I just dont think its healthy to only eat twice a day even if you have the energy of a humming bird.

Maybe its just me, I don't seem to get a lot of the side effects of ECA stacks, except my first dose in the morning makes me nauseous. That's usually what "supresses" my appetite. I notice when I don't take it though that I do feel hungrier, though.

That said, I usually eat my meals while at work and I'm able to just munch while doing other things. I guess I just make sure I eat. It has to be done, so I just do it.

I guess that isn't much help. "Just do it" heh.

I get hungry every two hours. When I take ECA, I still get hungry after two hours-but i don't crave carbs therefore eating more protein and less carbs. I don't know if it's only me but that's how it has helped me.

I am takin eca

And am eating 6 meals a day. Each meal between 300-400 cals

When bulking I eat 8 meals a day between 500-600 cals.

ECA definitly has suppresed my appetite. Its not how many times you eat. It how much at each sitting

I just drink my meals. I find it much easier to drink down a couple scoops of protein than trying to eat a chicken breast every couple of hours. I try to 'eat' at least two meals a day but there are times I drink my meals all day long.

TraxZBT said:
I get hungry every two hours. When I take ECA, I still get hungry after two hours-but i don't crave carbs therefore eating more protein and less carbs. I don't know if it's only me but that's how it has helped me.

I know what u mean E/C/A makes me feel the same way...

Top Bottom