Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fasted running

the most effective way to burn fat and keep muscle is HIIT, keto and AAS combo.

Lift more reps, minimum rest inbetween sets, then hit the nearest track and do 50-100yd sprints

The only "runners" that are scrawny are marathon runners. Olympian sprinters, running backs, boxers/ wrestlers who run everyday religiously, guys like lebron james who run around all game etc are very much jacked.

You can absolutely do cardio and retain muscle bud. Hell you can burn fat, not workout, eat like shit and still keep muscle if you talk to a guy named DNP. Lol

back when i was an endurance before a race or training sesion i would eat a sweet potato and some brown rice... or even a handful of organic cereal. then wait about 2 hours and then run. you eat right before you will get sick .. you do not want to be running on a full stomach..

try it yourself.. have a shake before a hard run...

LOL I remember back in High School I was the star half miler......At one track meet just before my race I downed like 6 tablespoons of honey. Had a lil bit of trouble keeping that down.. but I found that if I only downed 1 tablespoon that it really did seem help me have the juice for my kick at the last 100 yards. I was a fricken rail man, like 5'10 and 135 or some shit like that. But could sure fly for that half mile.

Top Bottom