Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fast Acting Deca Addition ...

henz

Hey boys,

Currently running 750mg testosterone enanthate/450mg trenbolone Enanthate a week and getting leaner than ever ... only problem is i feel as if im shrinking ... What do you think about tossing in 3-400 mgs of fast acting Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - a week to help gain some decent muscle mass ?! ... I have Dianabol , winstrol and fast acting Deca available ... already lethrgic and having gyno issues from the trenbolone, so i figure i'd pass on the Dianaboland save the winstrol for the last 6 weeks ... any input from you experienced boys, i've read up on it seems like a good idea ...

i would hop on the winny to combat the progestrone side effects that you are experiencing

henz said:
Hey boys,

NPP is not as fast actng as you would think, it just clers faster, IMO.

Your best best is the dbol with a good anti-E. I dare your body to shrink on that cycle with the dbol. Also, is your diet in check? Maybe not enough calories to sustain.

i don't know how you could shrink on tren, possible losing fat, and feeling flat at times. but no way, unless as stated your not eeating enough. tren is putting mad size on me fast and i'm eating maintenance cals?? go figure, fats coming off, muscle's filling up. wierd

Top Bottom