Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Farakhan

M

madbomber31

i believe we have a handful of muslims here.... i personally cannot stand this guy, how bout you? do you find him hateful and ignorant and a bigtime webspinner?

I think he is comic relief. The Real deal was Malcom X, the man had conviction and an open mind thoughout his entire life.

Yea he is an idiot!! Just like that President Bush. Now Malcolm X,he was a cool fucker!!

Luis Farakhan does not speak for the majority of African Americans in this country. His ideas and views are very militant, harsh and often offend many people. I do not support his agenda but I do agree with some of his ideology.

The Black Nation of Islam is not true Islam and should never be mistaken for traditonal Islamic beliefs and traditions.

Farakhan should never be compared to the great Malcom X. Farakhan's views are far from the beliefs of Malcom X. Malcom X separated from the Nation of Islam right before his assination.....many feel this caused tension betweent the two camps and lead to his death.

Malcom X is probably is the most misunderstood civil rights leader of our time. Early in his efforts to fight for civil rights his ideas were considered separatist and militant.

After Malcom's trip to Mecca he realized that all men are the same under Allah. While in Mecca he worshiped God with men and women of all races and nationalities.
After his return to the US he began to speak of the true form of Islam and the idea that the black man and white man can live in harmony. This went totally against the beliefs of Elijah Mohammed. Malcom X was exiled from the Nation and began to speak of his own beleifs. Malcom's desention from the Nation was also do to the fact of rumors of Elijah's affairs with other women and his unaccountability.

Malcom X made many mistakes throughout his life. However he was a man of dignity and conviction and made great efforts to better himself in the eyes of God.
If you read his autobiography you will see that he cam full-circle in lifes evolution to become a better man. Malcom shares with you his whole life, detail by detail. In his book he shares every sin he commited and shares with the reader his journey to find himself. I beleive anyone can benefit from him book....no matter what color.

I have been to 2 different events where the Minister spoke, yes he has some good points and they are mostly to help his people out, its basically just good advice and wisdom but then he does have a harsh, close minded and somewhat distorted view on things as well, his goal is a seperate nation here in the United States where Muslims can live his idea of "freedom", he says that this is what the US owes his people in trade for all of the years of Slavery and less opportunity of the black man. Honestly I understand(not completely) but do empathize to the best of my abilities and can see why he is like he is. When I went to hear him speak I was immediately surrounded by 6-8 of his staff for safety concerns but I had no problems, it was interesting. Also I recommend "The Final Call", great words of advice. Many people I know that are involved in world religions say "I am not a muslim but I read the Final Call because within these pages there is something for us all" and thats pretty much right on the money. Louie just trying to help his people out but he is also getting rich off of them as well. Peace to hit I just took

Top Bottom