Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Family dies at fair

hstern said:
damn, i always think it would be so easy considering the employees they got putting that stuff up

yah I remember me an a good friend were at the state fair when we were in college... and for shits an giggles we decided to go hit the zipper... (kinda like the squirrel cages, like a ferris whell that you can flip ALOT) and as we walked up there was this guy runnin the machine and takin tickets dressed in black cowboy boots, black jeans black shirt and a long black trench coat (cowboy style) with his head shaved and big ol goatee at first glance he looked like a hard biker type... and at second glance we instantly recognized him as this kid that dropped outta high school probably the end of our soph year maybe the beginning of our jr year... can't really remember. he came out for wrestling but we were a good school for wrestling and quite frankly didn't allow him to embarass us so the team pretty much made sure he quit... which is what hapened with football too!! he was slow... not retarded but he was slow, and usually you'd cut those kids slack if you knew they were in the slow kid classes!! but this kid had such an attitude that he rarely got any slack cut, always tryin to be real tough... but he was just an oversized pussy!! the friend I was with was probably one of the worst to him!! long story short... as we handed him our tickets... he started braggin about how he'd put this this thing together... which immediately made me more scared than I've EVER been on one of those rides!! and seein as I knew he probably had a secret hatred for my friend and the first thought that came to me was that he probably left one of the cages bolts loose just for the bastards he hated from HS which again made the ride more scary!! neither me or my friend really felt much "into" that ride... we went there to see how many times we could flip it and as we discussed it while we were waiting to start we decided not to!! haha!! btw my friend said "wow... you'd really think he was tough from the way he looks... if you didn't know him and know he was such a fuckin pussy!!" I love how some things never change!! haha!!

I am waiting for the day the Gorilla Lady makes her amazing transformation right before your very eyes and suddenly says to hell with this, and goes on a rampage.

i cought a lion with my bear hands.

Top Bottom