Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fake Test?

madteabagger

I recently decided to run another cycle as I haven't used anything in about a year. Previously, I ordered my gear from a couple of different sources, one overseas and one domestic. Both were legit and I was pleased. However, due to increasing concerns of getting caught I no longer order from overseas and the domestic source has a high minimum order. I decided to try a source that a friend hooked up and vouched for. I gave my friend the money and he brought me back two vials of test e as I requested. The test is made by Endogen Hormone Co. which I had never heard of and found little info about via forums. I cannot find the cable I need to download pics to my comp to post, but the vials look identical to some pics posted by another person in a different forum on this site (just search endogen). Same label, dosed at 300 mg/ml, my labels even have 3977-1078-452 on the front (batch # ?). I am only going on my 7th day (frontload with 1g) so I certainly know I have a couple more weeks before I really notice the strength and weight gain, but my concern is that I feel NOTHING. The other times I have used test e I began feeling much hornier and began getting oily skin around day three. I have used test e, prop, and sustanon and am familiar with each. The injection sites have no pain whatsoever which I have never had with test e or sustanon (sustanon being the most painful for me). Anyone familiar with endogen products? Anyone have it take longer than a week to feel anything (androgenic, not anabolic)or has had test e that was COMPLETELY painless at the injection site?

Thanks for the info guys, much appreciated. Did it take you any longer than normal to feel that test though? My friend talked to the guy about my concerns. The reply I got blew my mind. The "source," stated that this test is good but, "it is different," because this test, "doesn't absorb water so it takes longer to get into the body and doesn't cause water weight." WTF?? Water weight is due one's body increasing estrogen in response to the significantly increased amount of test, as to acheive homeostasis, correct? WTF is this guy talking about? Makes me even more suspect that it is junk and my friend is getting scammed by his source. I've discontinued use as this is just too screwed up. But if you guys did not notice anything for a few weeks I may continue and give it a shot. At least it is sterile, just worried about the apparent diminishing sex drive and that the source seems to have no knowledge about the product he pushes.

Thanks for the info guys, much appreciated. Did it take you any longer than normal to feel that test though? My friend talked to the guy about my concerns. The reply I got blew my mind. The "source," stated that this test is good but, "it is different," because this test, "doesn't absorb water so it takes longer to get into the body and doesn't cause water weight." WTF?? Water weight is due one's body increasing estrogen in response to the significantly increased amount of test, as to acheive homeostasis, correct? WTF is this guy talking about? Makes me even more suspect that it is junk and my friend is getting scammed by his source. I've discontinued use as this is just too screwed up. But if you guys did not notice anything for a few weeks I may continue and give it a shot. At least it is sterile, just worried about the apparent diminishing sex drive and that the source seems to have no knowledge about the product he pushes.
Bro post a pic. WIll settle this shit nice and easy like.

Just post the pic. BTW never get shit from the gym. Thats like a 100% scam rate.

I gotta say that it sure would be a waste of time and energy to do such a good job of making fake gear bro. Considering that the cost of raw materials to produce test-e is relatively cheap and fairly easy to put together, especially if you have all the right equipment. It costs almost as much to make fake AAS as it does to make the real thing, unless your putting together primo or parabolin. I have seen this brand before and never heard anything bad about it.

Top Bottom