Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"Fake Snakes" on Sale in Thailand.

Heres the pic I got from newsbc.
Comparison of the real vs fake anabols.

fake8.jpg

Re: If the picture was clear

newsbc said:

N.B even though I'm posting AS pics it does NOT mean I have resumed offering them I still offer UNscheduled items only.

source post, but should I tell more about you ?

Last edited:
I Love ANADROLIC

I blow up in 3 weeks everytime I have used BP Anadrolic and I only use 1 a day.I just got 100 of the new ones yesterday.The new ones now have the snake and arrow just like the Anabol.They dont have the "50" on them anymore.

All the talk about tabs size, color tast ect is not needed in my opinon. WHY? Because the fakes do not have a legit hologram BD sticker affixed to their containers.....at least the ones that i saw. This applies to both the anabol and anadrolics.....not hologram sticker its fake no doubt about it....

Sombat

mrsombat said:
All the talk about tabs size, color tast ect is not needed in my opinon. WHY? Because the fakes do not have a legit hologram BD sticker affixed to their containers.....at least the ones that i saw. This applies to both the anabol and anadrolics.....not hologram sticker its fake no doubt about it....

Sombat

Not everyone receives them in tubs. I do not & I know mine are legit. Depends on shipping methods & having a source you can trust.

mrsombat said:

Sombat
Most of the US users have never seen a bottle of Anabol, they don`t even know the difference between British Dragon and British Dispensary.
Some of the sources are sending rebottled oils into USA and I seriously doubt that manf. date and exp. date are printed on those bottles.

Top Bottom