Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Eyebrow hair grow on Testosterone?

DeGrey

I have heard from a few people, who were thirty years old, that they ran test and got a thick eyebrow.

Now, I was wondering, because many people just talk about the Hair-Growth on the beard area only, do the eyebrow get a lot thicker too, depending on the dose, for example 700mg/week?

I would appreciate if people write who has experienced it.

Please, don't discuss about theory, just say what you have experienced.

I have heard from a few people, who were thirty years old, that they ran test and got a thick eyebrow.

Now, I was wondering, because many people just talk about the Hair-Growth on the beard area only, do the eyebrow get a lot thicker too, depending on the dose, for example 700mg/week?

Never experienced abnormal growth on the eyebrows

Now that you mention it, it does seem like I had a pretty good bush up there when I used to cycle. I was in Iraq though, and didn't ever maintain it so it could just be normal growth.

Then again, I had never maintained them before then and never noticed a massive brow bush growing on my face.

Also there was a guy in my battalion that looked normal until he started juicing, and by the time we rotated out he had a full FULL unibrow. I swear on my grandfather's grave I have never seen anything like it. It was just a solid eyebrow all the way across his face. He refused to do anything to it because he said it was his "mojo". Swear.

Everything gets thicker on me(besides my sac). Hair, fingernails, toenails, cawk, and jizz. Once I blew my load and it looked like a shoestring was hanging from the tip of my cawk!

~ JohnyCoolNuts ~

Purely individual,,,sometimes hair growth just happens with age.

Top Bottom