Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

extras that help

Dude you did not have one fucking period in that whole rambling mess. Thanks alot I just lost 5% of my IQ reading that post.

702daswoll1 said:
Dude you did not have one fucking period in that whole rambling mess. Thanks alot I just lost 5% of my IQ reading that post.

im sorry i cant use grammar very well and as for the IQ go watch the discovery channel or something

Im in the army and have been for seven years and no creatine has not been fucking banned. Lucky for me they are spending to much money on Iraq to test us for gear.

LB55 said:
im sorry i cant use grammar very well and as for the IQ go watch the discovery channel or something

Sorry 702 but this was kinda funny. The discovery channel?!!!! LMAO

I do however after reading your first post that I could have that 3 minutes back in my life.

Jumpmaster82 said:
Im in the army and have been for seven years and no creatine has not been fucking banned. Lucky for me they are spending to much money on Iraq to test us for gear.

When I was in the 82D, there were units in division that banned creatine. It was the same when I was in Korea & Benning. In addition to creatine they banned ephedrine.

Ephedrine was banned because of a few deaths that occurred after people did their runs.

Creatine was banned because it was believed to cause dehydration. With the humidity at Bragg quite a few soldiers that were heat causalities reported using creatine, hence they banned it. I am not sure if they are still enforcing the policy on Bragg but it would not surprise me if other units have banned it.

Also, to answer the guys post: creatine is not a steroid. Tell the SOB that said it was a steroid to do some research.

Since I was the only one to answer your post, give me some karma. :heart:

Reactions: ceo
Top Bottom