Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Extend cycle if still gaining steadily?

CynicDream

What's up fellas. I've posted my stats here before but I'll post them again just to get it out the way.

I'm 28
5'11"
201 lbs
12%-13% BF
First Cycle Test E @ 500mg EW for 12 weeks
Running an AI and HCGenerate the entire cycle

Ok so here's the deal. This is my first ever cycle and I've seen ridiculous yet very SLOW and steady gains in mass. I started my cycle at about 183 pounds and very low BF. I thought maybe i had purchased bunk gear because of how slowly I was gaining. I mean it took awhile and the scale was and is still moving at a snail's pace. But it's still moving.....and steadily.

I have felt very little "bloating" due to taking advice from you guys here and running very low dose AI. I don't flucutuate in weight upon awakening and middle of the day. I don't seem to be holding on to much water. I'm still very vascular and fairly cut up altho I have put on a couple % points of body fat which I understand is normal with weight gain on cycle.

I also don't feel shut down. HCGenerate is a hell of a drug man. My nuts kind of feel swollen sometimes bcuz of the stuff. And my loads are huge. I really can't tell if my nuts have shrunk or not so I guess that's a good thing? I don't feel shut down, tired, libido drop........I feel like the stuff is helping greatly with shut down.

I'm on week 12 but I'm still gaining nicely. My bench just went up another 15 pounds in these past 2 weeks and I'm gaining a little less than a pound a week. The scale says about .07 pounds a week for the past 2 weeks and I'm already up in weight this week going into Wednesday. IM EATING LIKE A MANIAC.

Should I extend my cycle if I'm still gaining this nicely? Should I push for 16 weeks or whenever my gains slow down whichever comes first? I don't feel shutdown and my nuts are friggin swollen and the AI has all but eliminated water bloat for me. This cycle couldn't have gone any better IMO and its only my first. I'm at 201 pounds pretty solid and I think I can hit 205-207 if I extend. What do you guys think? Thanks in advance fellas.

I wanna thank eveybody on this forum man. You guys are the reason I even attempted this and my goodness the results are above anything I could've imagined. 20 pounds on a test E cycle and still gaining in mass and especially in strength.

Oh and my PCT in my medicine cabinet consists of Forma Stanzol, HCGenerate, small dose of Chlomid, and maybe a very smal dose of whatever is left of my Liquidex.

Top Bottom