Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Express Mail Question

bringthapain

i just checked the status of a package sent express through dhl and it is being sent to the east coast but the status of the package is

Clearance processing complete at San Francisco, CA - USA

does this mean it has been seized? anyone know?
thanks

what did you send dhl? hope its nothing major, as i hear that dhl, ups and fed x check everything. i live next door to a ups regional mgr. and he always told me NEVER to use these companies to send anything-er- questionable. i might be way off here, as i dont know your whole situation though. just my .02.

peace bb79:(

I agree also to be carefull of using a courrier... in fact I reccomend avoiding them completely.

But it sounds like your package was comming from the far-east and it sounds like it made it through customs in san fran...

yea, it does sound that way, dosent it? clearance processing complete? good luck i hope it did make it.:D

peace bb79

DHL

I too have that on my package. I believe that it has something to do with the holiday weekend. IP said that it takes 3-5 business days to get here. Since the weekend and holidays are not business days, then I think that is why it is getting held. If you call the 800 number and then enter in your tracking number, it says that your package has cleared the customs process and is being expidited for it's delivery. Make sure you keep us as well as me informed as what is happening with your pack...I will do the same.

More info

I went to the DHL website and found the following which will probably help with out questions.

The following is the holiday schedule for DHL Worldwide Express operations in the United States. DHL holiday schedules vary by country, and international holidays may have an impact on transit times. Call 1-800-CALL-DHL (1-800-225-5345) for information on holiday schedules in other countries.

There are No regular pickup or delivery service for these holidays. For SameDay service, call 1-800-DHL-ASAP

Monday, January 1, 2001
Monday, May 28, 2001
Wednesday, July 4, 2001
Monday, September 3, 2001
Thursday, November 22, 2001
Tuesday, December 25, 2001

So basically we have to wait it out....which sucks...but hey...at least we are off work!! Take care.

Top Bottom