Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Expired test

I've seen a bunch of threads with this question and they all get mixed reviews. Some of the vets will say its good if stored properly and not forming any crystals or separating. While others will say they wouldn't chance it. Me personally would side with the vets. But to each their own.

When we do right nobody remembers, when we do wrong nobody forgets. H.A.M.C

I've seen a bunch of threads with this question and they all get mixed reviews. Some of the vets will say its good if stored properly and not forming any crystals or separating. While others will say they wouldn't chance it. Me personally would side with the vets. But to each their own.

Thanks for the advice. U part of 81? Saw the avatar

Yes sir. You can say I was born into it. My dad both his brothers and me are patched. They've been the only family I've known.

Yes sir. You can say I was born into it. My dad both his brothers and me are patched. They've been the only family I've known.

That's awesome. I know a few people here in new York. My bro in law is the vp of sacred steel long island chapter. They rode with h.a. Here. Respect.

I've said this hundreds of times, the expiration date is there to guarantee the product is good up until that date, if stored properly it will be good for yrs, i've used some that was 7 yrs old and it was still good.

That's awesome. I know a few people here in new York. My bro in law is the vp of sacred steel long island chapter. They rode with h.a. Here. Respect.

Right on bro that awesome. Support your local red and white 81

Top Bottom