Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Experiences With Hgh

silverbackn said:
Have you ever shaken hands with someone on high doses of GH? They have fucking sausage links for fingers. Seen Jay Cutlers jaw lately? Yes, it makes everything grow.
That's referred-to as Acromegaly and it's a syndrome brought-on by massive doses of HGH. Based on what I've read, staying at lower doses prevents that from happening. I believe that 2-4 IU's/day brings-on fat loss and general well-being, 4-6 IU's/day brings-on the more anabolic effects.

I personally don't go above 1.2 mg/day (approx 4 IU's) but I think there is a pretty large gap between 4 IU's and the levels needed to bring on Acromegaly -- that's more like 12-16+ IU's a day I *think* (NOTE: I *think* because that's opinion generated by an aggregation of reading, I have no hard studies to support this).

Regardless, you have to walk-up the dosage over time... start around 2 IU/day... then work your way up to 4 IU in 2-3+ months. I jumped to 4 IU's too fast and the joint pain damn-near killed me.

Thanks,

mrplunkey said:
That's referred-to as Acromegaly and it's a syndrome brought-on by massive doses of HGH. Based on what I've read, staying at lower doses prevents that from happening. I believe that 2-4 IU's/day brings-on fat loss and general well-being, 4-6 IU's/day brings-on the more anabolic effects.

I personally don't go above 1.2 mg/day (approx 4 IU's) but I think there is a pretty large gap between 4 IU's and the levels needed to bring on Acromegaly -- that's more like 12-16+ IU's a day I *think* (NOTE: I *think* because that's opinion generated by an aggregation of reading, I have no hard studies to support this).

Regardless, you have to walk-up the dosage over time... start around 2 IU/day... then work your way up to 4 IU in 2-3+ months. I jumped to 4 IU's too fast and the joint pain damn-near killed me.

Thanks,

Oh, and a follow-up to my previous comment. Whereas with AAS's people sometimes walk-up the dosage, experience sides and back-down on those doses, I wouldn't screw-around with HG that way. Those effects (I believe) are 1) permanent and 2) occur over a long duration (6+ months). Therefore, whereas someone may freely play with their test doses from 600 mg/week to 1000 mg/week, doing something like that with HGH (i.e. 5 IU's/day up to 20 IU's/day) would most likely experience disasterous results.

Thanks,

Top Bottom