Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

experienced winstrol users ! need opinions!

I dont think 700 is that bad, maybe for a first time user.... 50 mg of Winni for me, Made me harder and i had more pump than ever... Vascular as hell... good for contest prep.... Good luck Dude..
Id keep it at 50mg ED Preworkout.

If i told you some of the mega doses that some of my friends take, You would think they were idiots like the post above me... Cause they are exactly that... idiots... I think Dennis Wolf said, "We dont Body build for our health".... thnx for pointing out the obvious Bill Nye, You mean a man the size of a horse isnt healthy or doesnt have healthy habits.......

Haha this made me laugh thx !

LOL agree with the stats thing. 700mg test is OK. But anyway weight = 216 , height = 6ft

not that i'm not vascular right now or anything, I just want that little edge to make it look crazy :)

whats your age and cycle experience?

yes i can add winny in there if u wish..but with mast in there are better choices

i need more info before giving advise to be honest bro

Age 29 , been using AAS for 4 years. Most cycles were high dose test only. As said, tried others aswell but didn't like em.

better choices? please do tell more! :)
As i've said before, I'm done with tren, EQ, deca and anavar for good.

Bro, why are his stats all that important just for you to tell him your experience? Lol I can understand why people need stats for dosing questions, and pct questions, but sometimes some of you guys ask for stats when they're not needed. Just my opinion.

B/c if hes 30% bf winny is useless! Common sense!

LOL agree with the stats thing. 700mg test is OK. But anyway weight = 216 , height = 6ft

not that i'm not vascular right now or anything, I just want that little edge to make it look crazy :)

No ofense but you dont get the stat thing cause your novice. It is crucial in this state. 216 is a good weight but if you above 15% winny is pretty much useless imo. Ppl state there 16-15-18% bf when there really like 22-24 the dont realize how much fat they have.

Diet makes yoy look crazy and hard training roids are shit! Its just an aid thats all it is.

Diet, train, sleep.

No ofense but you dont get the stat thing cause your novice. It is crucial in this state. 216 is a good weight but if you above 15% winny is pretty much useless imo. Ppl state there 16-15-18% bf when there really like 22-24 the dont realize how much fat they have.

Diet makes yoy look crazy and hard training roids are shit! Its just an aid thats all it is.

Diet, train, sleep.

700mg is OK but not needed if u cant get gains off of 500 lead alone 250 ur trainig and diet sux! Straight up!

50 mgs tryed and troo, forget any of the other shit

I used winny for my last cycle of Dbol20mg 1-4 1-12 test e 500mg and winny 10-14 50mg. Gained strength and hardness. Mayb a bit of size but the muscle just looks better quality if you get me. I vwas takin 10000mg of fish oil a day. Not including joint protection. Winny is awesome i will use it agen!

Top Bottom