Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

exercise to make you run faster

Max V

I was wondering what special routine do you recommend to run faster, I compete in 100 mts and I need to improve my speed, I have been working out on my lower body, my legs are getting muscular but for some reason my speed is still the same, I'm afraid I get more bulky and therefore slower, that would be big problem, thank you.

@Stevesmi gave you some really good advice. When you do squats, focus on increasing your explosive strength.

When you squat into the hole, explode up as fast as possible. Almost like a spring.

I would do working sets with 10-20 reps so it builds functional strength and not just sheer mass.

A PPAR up regulator like cardarine or sr9009 would be a great supplement to take as well. It'll directly increase fat loss and endurance.

Definitely sprinting would help. On top of the PPAR upregulators (GW and SR) that were mentioned already, don't forget about one of the most effective, cheap, and safe supplements.....creatine. Great for explosive movements.

Top Bottom