Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Excessive Fat Gain on Cycle

@Stevesmi: I'm assuming I'm insulin sensitive as well considering the weight gain I've had with the increase in simple carbs I've been eating. You said it best, I shouldn't be bitching about my strength gains. I'm going to cut out the majority of refined carbs in my diet now and go back to more of a Paleo approach like I had a while back. I'm going to try and get 70-80% of my carbs from veggies and fruits, with some sweet potatoes thrown in.

most guys don't get what its like being insulin sensitive.

the smallest amount of carbs gets partitioned into the muscles and gets stored as fat WHILE ON HORMONES!! and if you fail to get enough carbs guess what happens? you go hypo

so the solution here come off hormones.. run SARM's and GW.. and then watch yourself cut back up since you no longer have that partitioning going on.

Agreed......for not having diet dialed in you're doing well.....get your diet on point & you'll be golden.

I agree , if you have goals in mind you really need to focus on your diet , not all food is productive to bodybuilding and not all food will make your muscles look the same , if you want to stay lean while adding muscle you need to add calories slowly so you need to have a grasp on your daily caloric intake

Thanks for putting things into perspective guys, I'm going to clean up my carb sources and continue to bulk as cleanly as possible. My goals for this cycle are strictly strength/performance related. Although I admire bodybuilding and the discipline associated I'm not too big on my aesthetics, I was just kinda alarmed by the weight I was putting on so rapidly. Now I know the reality of insulin sensitivity haha...

When the time comes I'll update my original post (from around May 15th or so) with my half-way blood results and my post-cycle blood results along with my strength gains.

It's always nice to get advice from some veterans, appreciate you guys taking the time to give your two cents.

Top Bottom