Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ex wife's husband wants to be friends!

[FONT=&quot]All good shxt you guys,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Mfer – when I read your reply, I could not agree more. The dude has done nothing wrong, but it’s just the principle. On the other hand, My GF’s daughter (from a previous marriage) always comes to me for math homework and stuff. And I think ‘shouldn’t your dad have helped you with this’, but of course I help her, but I’m not trying to be friends with her dad, its awkward and he’s a huge POS.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Pick – that was deep!!![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]SD – She definitely IS a user. A succubus even. She once literally kicked and pounded on the ground when I said we were not getting Ice cream. After we were married, she nagged and nagged over and over to completely combine accounts, and as soon as she left, she withdrew every last dollar, what a dck![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]h_t_ - I’m speechless, but I understand[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Nan – I get what you’re saying too, and I agree. I should know whats going on. He and my ex met in church (he probably stalked her), but before that, he was single for many, many years. Maybe he’s just being the good shepherd or something. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]When it all comes down to it, I want my son to be safe, have a good upbringing and be healthy – mentally, physically and even spiritually if that is something he’s into. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I will probably be nicer to the dude, but I’ll draw the line with the social media requests. I don’t need him following my posts or even commenting on what I’m doing. Then again, if he did, it would give me a reason to be an asshole, and hit up h_t_ for that film crew and the props![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Thanks everyone![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]BD[/FONT]

I think this is a solid plan. You can co-parent and have an idea of what's happening there but also maintain some boundaries. Keeps it simple, less room for drama.

[FONT=&quot]All good shxt you guys,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Mfer – when I read your reply, I could not agree more. The dude has done nothing wrong, but it’s just the principle. On the other hand, My GF’s daughter (from a previous marriage) always comes to me for math homework and stuff. And I think ‘shouldn’t your dad have helped you with this’, but of course I help her, but I’m not trying to be friends with her dad, its awkward and he’s a huge POS.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Pick – that was deep!!![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]SD – She definitely IS a user. A succubus even. She once literally kicked and pounded on the ground when I said we were not getting Ice cream. After we were married, she nagged and nagged over and over to completely combine accounts, and as soon as she left, she withdrew every last dollar, what a dck![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]h_t_ - I’m speechless, but I understand[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Nan – I get what you’re saying too, and I agree. I should know whats going on. He and my ex met in church (he probably stalked her), but before that, he was single for many, many years. Maybe he’s just being the good shepherd or something. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]When it all comes down to it, I want my son to be safe, have a good upbringing and be healthy – mentally, physically and even spiritually if that is something he’s into. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I will probably be nicer to the dude, but I’ll draw the line with the social media requests. I don’t need him following my posts or even commenting on what I’m doing. Then again, if he did, it would give me a reason to be an asshole, and hit up h_t_ for that film crew and the props![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Thanks everyone![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]BD[/FONT]

My comment was a little over the top but the principle is the same.

This dude is going to have his own set of battles, eventually. I've got kids and step kids. Let's see how he responds to "you're not my fucking dad" or you're just some asshole who bangs my mom. That's if he even lasts that long. Which is something you want to consider. Want her doing this 3 or 4 more times? A roulette wheel of potential scumbags...

First, what a fckn whore. Second, you should get him getting banged by another dude or tranny on film. That'll teach him.

better yet...when you got divorced, did she get the house? if she didn't change the locks, walk in while he's laying pipe in your ex, fuck him in the ass, then wipe your dick on the curtains and ask him if he still wants to be friends...

Hahaha!

No, she didn't get the house in the divorce. That IS a good idea though.

Pick - why are you obsessed with dicks?

Top Bottom