Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Eviscarate

Just suck it up, as long as it doesnt go on your dong your fine.

LOL, luckily that hasn't happened yet for me! 4th day using it and the burn sucks for me, mostly in the car going to the gym from work, or going home from work. I do a few pumps on my abs and LH's

for sure! that and the fact that i don't really use my ac, so I was always sweaty/hot to begin with!

Seems to burn the most when clothing is pressed against it. When I run with my shirt off the burn never gets to bad. Shirt on shit burns pretty good. Seems to work well. Im to lazy to take any damn measurements so I cant tell you how well.

yeah i have tried to remember to take measurements every couple weeks this cut... the problem is i haven't been so consistent with the evi until the last couple weeks!

the people who made this product are evil mean people. Shit works but I still hate them.
I think there thoughts when making the product were "HMMM you know I think we just might be able to literally melt fat off people" Like if we make a product that burns so fucking bad it may actually bring the fat on your body to the melting point and then it will just slide off.

I put some one the chest and abs the other day about 2-3 hours before work out.. Then later when I did my work out its like this stuff is activated by sweat or something because ten mins into the wokr out my chest and abs were cooking. 20 mins into the work out and I was pooring buckets and felt like I had been working out for 3 hours. I had to stop more then a few times and catch my breath was thinking fucking shit I have only been working out 20 mins wtf...

Shirt socked,hair drenched, and so much sweat it was getting on my hands and making it hard to hold the weights at times. I really had to dig deep to finish that work out wow. I had to stand in front of the AC a few times to cool off between sets. Finally the work out ended and I thought "Nice I can take a cold shower and get this stuff off me" HAHAHAHHAA fat fucking chance.. I got in the shower and I swear to god I am standing with cold water pooring all over me yet I am still on fire and if not for the water I would still be covered in sweat.

Ok so I get out of the shower,dry off and put on pants and a shirt. I sit down in my office and proceed to sweat to death for the next 3 hours. I had to change my shirt again before I went to bed and finely it stopped. I think I did like 5-6 full big pumps and rubbed it all over the chest and abs and I think that might have been to much.. It was like living in a sauna, no it was like being trapped in a sauna with no way out..

You know what the really fucked up part is. Well it was burning I was thinking fuck this shit I am never doing this again. Yet now I find my self thinking fuck I cant wait to throw some more of that shit on again lmao.. I think this time I will put a little less on. I knew I was putting on to much when as I was lathering it on and it almost looked like liquid tan in a can.. Now that I think of it I slapped on 5-6 squirts with one lather and then said fuck it and lathered on another 2-3 squirts after that. YA SO moral of the store.

This stuff is really powerful and I think 2-3 maybe 4 squirts max is all you need. Good product.

lmao nice, yes 4 squarts MAX is all i do, shit i got heat rash from it and the 100 degree weather right now. but it works so i am ok with it :D

Top Bottom