Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

**Everyones thoughts on female bodybuilder**

i have had no muscle and no tits,even worse,looked like a guy with saggy tits,i closed my eyes and thought of pamela lee

Awesome. Valentina Chipiga, current MS. O has good muscle and still looks feminine. Hell, she's 41 to boot. I'm not into the Karla Nelson look though. I'm big, but if I was small I might not like the muscle chicks. I married one, so I guess I like it, uh, a lot.

Triple H

If i wanted to stick my dick in a slab of granite, I would go down to the Galveston seawall. A woman has to have some things that jiggle, and wiggle. (atleast a little bit). A womans body is supposed to be soft in areas.

there we go again on how a woman's body is "supposed" to be like. who cares? we're also not supposed to sick needles in our asses and pump ourselves with hormones. we also not supposed to implant plastic things in our tits. we're not supposed to burn our skins in a tanning bed, or die our hair, or shave..

females bodybuilders are sexy. i think most men are just too intimidated by them, they want to be the only ones with muscles.

Top Bottom