Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Everyone's diet

justcause

I'm curious what everyones diet consists of on a daily basis(normaly). Getting really tired of eating the same stuff day after day looking for something new.

never, since 1999 I had never ate any kind of chips, cakes, pepsi, candies, chocolates or anything like that

You must control your self

put it this way if it wasnt living at one time dont eat it stick to good complex carbs such as oatmeal,brown rice, baked potatoes,yams,vegetables etc and combine each meal with a lean protien source such as grilled chicken,lean meat,turkey,broiled filet and drink only water at least a gallon a day.

I eat six or seven meals a day, depends if I am training or not.
Usually breakfast 100g oatmeal with 50g raisons, I add 8 egg whites and 2 yolks and make a omelette that tastes really bad, but full of nutrients.

next meal is 100g tuma mixed with tomatoe and 1litre milk

Next one is a muslce fuel shake

then pasta with chicken pieces cut in.

then muscle fuel after training.

then whatever my dad has ready for dinner,hehe.

protein shake before bed

I normally guzzle down another litre of milk through the day.

I'm really pushed for time being a student so this works well for me...I can carry the shakes around with me...not the best tasting one you'd find though. I'm sure there's better

Dorian

I say, 6 meals per day, 4 food and 2 mrp or protein shake. Of the 4 food meals eat mostly lean, simple protein foods like chicken, turkey, lean beef. Eggs are okay in my book also. Green leafy veggies, also cucumbers and celery are all excellent to eat with your meals, they provide additional enzymes for digestion, water, minerals and fiber. Keep the carbs complex and don't go overboard with them.

Top Bottom