Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Ever had a crush on...

i have one on my hair stylist...she is so cute ( lil skinny mexican gal..looks live eva mendez) i only go to her since she is hot! but she aint that good

i dont think she thinks to highly of me :( :confused: i cant wait to get my hair cut soon :D
 
you just have a soft spot for anyone who rubs your ass....no pun intended.
 
Destroyer1986* said:
Never had a crush on my massage therapist, though he is 5'5 asian/male so I dont think it would work out between us ;).
He luv you long time?
 
my shiatsu therapist.... petite, slim and fit as hell
One time I had to mentally count backwards from 1000. In 3's.
 
When I put my neck out about 8 years ago, the physio women wasnt so hot, but the relief I got gave me a boner, and I wanted her.

True story.
 
Nope. My chiro for most of my life has been my uncle.

My massage therapist and I are close. She's worked on me weekly for almost 6 years. No crush though. lol
 
mightymouse69 said:
they are usually geigh.

my massage therapist is gay.
so no, i don't have a crush on him.
 
Never on a Dr. or Chiro but as others I had the hots for my stylist back when I still had my blonde flowing locks.

So as you can guess that was 15-16 years ago ;)
 
The Bigdawg said:
Never on a Dr. or Chiro but as others I had the hots for my stylist back when I still had my blonde flowing locks.

So as you can guess that was 15-16 years ago ;)
LMAO he also does ART he is from your home town to. If your ever looking for someone here let me know he is great I can't believe how much he helped in just a few sessions.
 
superqt4u2nv said:
LMAO he also does ART he is from your home town to. If your ever looking for someone here let me know he is great I can't believe how much he helped in just a few sessions.

REALLY? Shoot me his name and digits as I have yet to find an ART guy here and I am needing one in a big way.

He must be good if he is from the Peg all good stock comes from there, no wonder you like him ;)

If he is doing ART on you a few is all it takes to notice a difference it has been 4 years now I have been using it for training injuries.
 
This thread is terrible.
 
Oh lord, i dream of the day Gena, "my massage thereapist" jumps my bones. She's about 5'4" petite and only 24. it's hard to not get wood when she's working on my legs

Whiskey
 
I had a crush on a chiro friend of mine. He's soooo HOT!!! He's build well and is a pretty boy. Though at almost 37, I wonder why he is still single. Probably a playa - or that he has no time for a serious relationship - running his own practice and all.....
 
Top Bottom