your chiro or massage therapist? I think I might be developing on on mine.
LOL not yet but I got BOB new batteries last night let me tell youEnderJE said:does bob know?
LOL trueDial_tone said:you just have a soft spot for anyone who rubs your ass....no pun intended.
He luv you long time?Destroyer1986* said:Never had a crush on my massage therapist, though he is 5'5 asian/male so I dont think it would work out between us.
EnderJE said:He luv you long time?
superqt4u2nv said:your chiro or massage therapist? I think I might be developing on on mine.
JavaGuru said:Maybe it would be easier for you to list who you aren't hot for?
mightymouse69 said:they are usually geigh.
LMAO he also does ART he is from your home town to. If your ever looking for someone here let me know he is great I can't believe how much he helped in just a few sessions.The Bigdawg said:Never on a Dr. or Chiro but as others I had the hots for my stylist back when I still had my blonde flowing locks.
So as you can guess that was 15-16 years ago![]()
superqt4u2nv said:LMAO he also does ART he is from your home town to. If your ever looking for someone here let me know he is great I can't believe how much he helped in just a few sessions.
No YOU are! Don’t you have an inappropriate crush on an employee or something?MattTheSkywalker said:This thread is terrible.
stilleto said:my massage therapist is gay.
so no, i don't have a crush on him.
He is straightgalaxy said:Or he likes dudes?
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














