Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Even his teammates don't like BONDS

Supposedly, Bonds and Kent never liked each other. Supposedly, Babe Ruth and Lou Gehrig never liked each other. Big Deal. As long they keep they're issues from affecting the team's success, who cares? I see Bonds congratulating teammates all the time on the field. What he does off the filed is his business. The Giants play very well as a team. I think they are talented, but not as talented as some of the other contenders, yet they seem to keep pace with them. Bonds has always been somewhat of a showboat. So was Deion Sanders. I can't think of any team that wouldn't be significantly better with either of them.

he he... I like that he has a big screen that he turns so that only he can see it. That's too funny.

He is an ass. Yeah he is good as a baseball player but he sucks as a person. I sure hope he dosen't break Mcgwire's record.

If Ken Griffey Jr. hasn't been injured so much lately he still be considered the best. I hope he turns it around next year, gets back on track and starts breaking some records. He is well ahead of where Bonds was at this point in his career.

He's one of the best players to ever play the game! He is cocky, but he has something to be cocky about, and he backs it up!

Can't argue with his success though. I remember when Buck Showalter intentionally walked him with the bases loaded!

Top Bottom