Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ergopharm and Nordiol 300 select???

dknyguy said:
Also I plan on doing this nor stuff for about two months.... when should i start the tribulus. what exactly does it do and i was wondering i have done the nortesten stuff and it worked well for me, should you always do trib after a ph cycle???? what are tribs side-effects? Best brand???

Whether or not tribulus has an effect on your test levels is debatable. (I personally feel that it doesn't.) It does seem to help out with obtaining erections, which can be a problem during and post-cycle, depending on your PH of choice. As far as sides go, the only real 'side' that I felt was that it seemed to warm me up a bit; I felt phyically warmer when taking it. Weird. Some people like Biotest's Tribex-500, but I think you'd be better off just buying the bulk from Beyond A Century and capping it yourself.

You can use the trib post-cycle to help out with wood, but if you experienced any real shut-down, it probably isn't going to help with recovery. If you want to keep it all 'legal', your best bet would be Ergopharm's 6-OXO. You might also get yourself some Avena Sativa and Nettle Root (from BAC also). Some folks over on the anabolic board are experimenting with it, since it appears that it might free-up more test from SHBG. This could also prove to be beneficial post-cycle.

All evidence points in the direction 4AD doesnt need to convert to elicit its androgenic properties.

I'd add 4AD at about 500mg/d to the mix. You'll feel alot better, and it will help maintain sexual function.

I've 4AD and Nor4AD together in the past stacked at 500mg of each daily and really liked it.

Just because two substances require the same enzyme, one can't conclude that, by those substances, said enzyme will be fully taxed.

Wouldnt stacking both lead to some decent side effects??? I am not really in the mood to lose my hair or grow tits, have any of you tried these products and what happened to you in terms of sides????

Top Bottom