Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ergopharm and Nordiol 300 select???

dknyguy

Guys any help would be appreciated. I have decided to to that stuff because of the hopefully limited side effects is produces. Now what I need to know is how many times a day should I take. The bottle is very vague in saying one to three servings a day. What is a good idea? Have any of you tried it and how were the results and did you get any sides? Thank you in advance!!!!!!

If all you plan to take is Ergo Nordiol, you'd be better suited just saving your money and not taking it at all. 19-nordiol on it's own won't do a damn thing for you, even at high doses that could cause unwanted side effects.

If there's anything from Ergopharm to take I'd recommend a stack of 1-AD and Andro Spray (4-AD). Otherwise save you money for something else. I don't think that's what you wanted to hear, but hey.

Take 3-4 capsules spread out throughout the day(that should be 900-1200mg).

You'll gain well. I'd add some Androspray to the mix. The nordiol can cause similair sides to nandrolone; this means low motivation and soft or no erection. 4-AD (like Androspray) will help, and help w/ recovery.

Is this your first PH cycle?

How do you plan your recovery? Formastat or 6-oxo? Tribulus?

I was not expecting to not have any boners!!!!!!!!!! What is the deal with this? What about recovery??? I don't have a clue? I have done nortesten by itself and actually did well on it. I am looking for something with little sides. I have very good genetics I am just looking for a little extra something. Any help with any of this would be great! I have done searches but nothing in relation to what I need.

Actually, You shuldnt take 4ad with 19nordiol because they both convert using the same enzyme, so tking both in the same cycle would just be a waste since most of it would go to waste without ever being converted. 19nordiol, in oral form should be taken in amounts of around 900mg-1200mg a day. The same amounts sould be taken for 4ad in oral form. They both have a 15% conversion rate but they should not be taken at the same time or you will jsut waste your money. I would take 1 cap in the morning, 1 in the after noon, 1 before working out, and 1 in the evening. Just try to get hte doses about 3-4 hours apart, or if you take only 3 caps try to keep them about 4-4 1/2 hours apart.

Actually, You shuldnt take 4ad with 19nordiol because they both convert using the same enzyme, so tking both in the same cycle would just be a waste since most of it would go to waste without ever being converted. 19nordiol, in oral form should be taken in amounts of around 900mg-1200mg a day. The same amounts sould be taken for 4ad in oral form. They both have a 15% conversion rate but they should not be taken at the same time or you will jsut waste your money. I would take 1 cap in the morning, 1 in the after noon, 1 before working out, and 1 in the evening. Just try to get hte doses about 3-4 hours apart, or if you take only 3 caps try to keep them about 4-4 1/2 hours apart.

That seems like good advice. Now the big question what are the sides associated with this product?? Also how likely are they? I am going to take this stuff because from what I have found it seems to be some of the safer stuff out.

19nor is one of the safest PH there is, it does not have high amount of DHT or Estrogen related side effects, it can affect libido which usually would be combated by taking 4ad but in this case you could go get some tribulus or related product. There is almost no estrogen conversion and the little there is, is from the target hormone (nortest) there is only dht from the target hormone also ad it is about 1/5 of that of other PH so there should be no probelms there. It is also good because it rally dosnt suppress natural test production so there really isnt a worry there unless it is taken in vey high amounts ( over 1300mg).
Hope this helps

Also I plan on doing this nor stuff for about two months.... when should i start the tribulus. what exactly does it do and i was wondering i have done the nortesten stuff and it worked well for me, should you always do trib after a ph cycle???? what are tribs side-effects? Best brand???

Top Bottom