Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Erghopharm 1-ad VS Vpx 1-Test

I have done both. 1-ad twice and VPX 1-test, three times. VPX 1-test is superior in every way. Also, six weeks cost less than $100. six weeks of 1-ad at 400-600mg per day cost arounf $120. Come on people which one is cheaper. You all fail to look at it that way.

fsupat70 said:
You 2 act like hes asking what is best water to drink. This is a pro STEROID he is asking about and no one here asks any background info on this guy just tell him what to take. That is VERY irresponsible on both of your parts and it is a growing problem on alot of boards. This is a steroid it DOES HAVE side effects. I have taken them. Did either of you suggest what he should take post cycle? This guy is TOO YOUNG to be taking them period. I will repeat THIS IS NOT A SUPPLEMENT THIS IS A STEROID, and you all thinks its fine and dandy to tell him what is the best one to take without him doing somen research and finding out that he shoudlnt be taking either. Maybe you all should go to your local 7th grade middle school and advise the kids on the best brand of cigarettes to smoke.

I agree...but let's be honest. He's going to take it whether you say, "you're too young" or not. He asked a question and the least we can do is give an answer. At least he is trying to get information before popping a bunch of pills or injecting. Also, you can call it a Pro-Steroid, but it's not even close to the response you get from real AS. You act like its heroin and we are handing him a needle...get over it.
We are here to help one another with information. Telling someone, you're too young, do your homework is not helping them in any way and will probably push them to do it without any information.

Well thank you all you guys for asking my question didnt mean to cause a big issue, just wanted to know which one is better no biggie, well first I'm not a newbie, I'm college football player and alot of guys are taken this new things, I'm 21 about 6 feet weight 225 with 13%body fat, I play linebacker been natural pretty much my whole football career just want to try new supplements to get me the edge by next season and I thanx for everybody that reply Leafs. Boulder.Bigswole, and FSUpat lol if you knew which school I play for hint lol!!! and yes I do know about post cycle, clomid, nolvadex etc... well thanx everyone I think I'm going to go for VPX

I could tell beforehand where you played and you guys will get spanked in 2 weeks for sure. 21 is too young to be taking this, you call it a "supplement", its not, its a steroid. Just eat big dont they feed you in Miami?

Top Bottom