Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Erghopharm 1-ad VS Vpx 1-Test

FSUPAT, you could have just anwsered his question. This board is here for us to help each other, If you are unwilling to help anyone i'm sure all your questions will be met will the same ignorance!!!!

Leaf is right, if you are going to take the time to post "do your homework", you could have taken the time to help him. Also, he is asking the question, which, in my book, counts as doing homework.

Anyway, ergopharms 1-AD is good and I prefer it as an oral. However, if you are going to use a 1-test precursor, you should stack it with 4-AD, which is better used as a transdermal. Therefore, in my opinion,

Fine ill let a newbie screw his receptors up for life. MUCH better choices are, as mentioned SO+ or BDCs line of T1 transdermals. If you really want the shit just get some methyl 1 test

it's not about letting someone screw up receptors for life. And if you don't want him to do that, then help him. He is asking the questions, so answer them. That is how we learn.
Remember, we all started somewhere.

do you even know how old this guy is? he is in college not even a senior so he has to be between 18-20, do you think we should be giving him advice on a prosteroid to take? hmmmmmm

HE asked the question for advice from us!!!!! All you gave him was "do your homework" Which is no help to anyone. I have asked very "NEWBIE" questions my self at times. If I knew the answer I wouldn't have asked for help!!!!!

You 2 act like hes asking what is best water to drink. This is a pro STEROID he is asking about and no one here asks any background info on this guy just tell him what to take. That is VERY irresponsible on both of your parts and it is a growing problem on alot of boards. This is a steroid it DOES HAVE side effects. I have taken them. Did either of you suggest what he should take post cycle? This guy is TOO YOUNG to be taking them period. I will repeat THIS IS NOT A SUPPLEMENT THIS IS A STEROID, and you all thinks its fine and dandy to tell him what is the best one to take without him doing somen research and finding out that he shoudlnt be taking either. Maybe you all should go to your local 7th grade middle school and advise the kids on the best brand of cigarettes to smoke.

WOW...............Time for some anger managment!!!!
We are not here to coddle anyone....he asked a very direct question. And it had a very simple answer. NO need to wipe his ASS or make his bed for him either. He wants to try one or the other and asked for which one was better. VERY SIMPLE.
I have not tried either one so I can't help him.

Top Bottom