Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

erection problems on cycle

nolefan

about me

43 years old
6'2'

past cycles

test E 500MG/W
test and tren twice
EC- 25E/200C 3 times per day
T3- 100MG per day

I am in week 5 of a 20 week test and primo cycle

test E 250MG/week
primo 600MG/week

my libido is very good but I am starting to have problem keeping a hard on during sex. I can get hard but it goes soft during. I have never had an erection or libido problems

looking for help

no AI, never needed one- will this help?
got some HCG coming
I was thinking about getting some HCgenerate - read some say it helps with this type of problem

is the test to low?

It could be many things. I imagine probably elevated estrogen. Your test is not too low at all. Cycle looks good. I would bet your primo is not primo though. You are probably taking a lot of test. Where did you get the primo... what brand? Hey your primo could be primo but just putting it out there (most primo is faked). Your gear could be fake too... have you experienced good results in the 5 weeks?

HCG isa greaty temporary measure but that will rebound badly and likely add to your problems (estrogen dominance).

I would get on a small dose of exemestane (aromasin) for now (10-12.5mg per day) and adjust accordingly. Tadalafil would help you also... amazing product for improved erections. Blood work would be ideal... test, estrogen etc.

about me

43 years old
6'2'

past cycles

test E 500MG/W
test and tren twice
EC- 25E/200C 3 times per day
T3- 100MG per day

I am in week 5 of a 20 week test and primo cycle

test E 250MG/week
primo 600MG/week

my libido is very good but I am starting to have problem keeping a hard on during sex. I can get hard but it goes soft during. I have never had an erection or libido problems

looking for help

got some HCG coming
I was thinking about getting some HCgenerate - read some say it helps with this type of problem

is the test to low?

looking for help

Damn, every F'n day we see this shit. You one over 5 times the normal test levels and not running an AI because you say you never needed one. What are you basing that on, the fact you dont wear a bra yet?

Get some labs done, if E is high you want to run an AI. Waiting for symptoms before taking one is juts plain stupid.

Stop guessing, stop gambling and get some labs done. This isnt rocket science.

got some HCG coming

is the test to low?

First of all we need to ascertain whether your Test is legit or bunk. If it is bunk gear then Primo is suppressive in and of itself to tank your sex drive.

And yes you should always have an AI when running a cycle. Its like riding a motorcycle without a helmet, sure you are cruising now, but once you crash there ain't going back. Why take the risk? Get your hands on some adex or aromasin now.

Sounds like it could be an Oestrogen problem you have there, if so HCG will not help, HCG like TEST aromatises, so it will only aggravate the problem. Either self experiment or get some blood work done, anything we say here is just pure speculation.

It could also be a restricted blood vessel issue, if your libido is good then it might not be oestrogen related. Try taking some L-carnitine and see how that pans out.

Finally, dude you are 43, you really ought to have a solid understanding of steroids before hoping on the bandwagon. Your knowledge on the subject matter is borderline pathetic, demonstrated by the absence of an AI. The steroid community is one of the most knowledgable and helpful community out there, despite being stereotyped as meatheads most of us here are highly intelligent and motivated individuals, keep raising the bar and don't be the one lowering it.

Peace

Top Bottom