Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Equipoise Question

Palehorse how long is your cycle going to be. Did you start off with both compounds at the begining of cycle same amounts.

I like Sust it is my favorite, how would this look like.

Sust 250 2X a week
EQ 200 to 300 2X a week

I guess with the Test in play the cycle would be shorter like 10 or 12 weeks. What do you think.

Id run the EQ @ 300mg twice a week, I have heard of some people starting the EQ two weeks earlier to even out the back end of the cycle, but you can also start at the same time, and finish the eq two weeks before the Test. (Vets interject if I am wrong), and id go a min of 14 weeks with the EQ.

What you have described looks like a solid cycle bro.

-MX

Ranger563 said:
Palehorse how long is your cycle going to be. Did you start off with both compounds at the begining of cycle same amounts.

I like Sust it is my favorite, how would this look like.

Sust 250 2X a week
EQ 200 to 300 2X a week

I guess with the Test in play the cycle would be shorter like 10 or 12 weeks. What do you think.
I started both same time. I started Test E 250 week. Eq 200 2x week. Good to go for 3 weeks. Bumped up to Test 250 2x, Eq 300 2x.FEEL GREAT!

Im gonna run the test at 500 for 10 weeks. EQ at 600 for at least 14 weeks(you gotta run eq long to see max results.)

I will then go on a test e only 250mg wk HRT dose for 10 weeks. Then ramp test e up to 500mg again with an anabolic (EQ i love! or maybe a homebrewed deca/ EQ combo! or var)

LOT o bros love sus! looks good! U WILL like! Have anti e's on hand run pct as u see fit.

Bro, dont give your wifey EQ. My wife is runnin primo right now, GREAT gains. She will switch to Var in 10 weeks. these are all women need.

Yea my PCT would be 3 weeks clomid/provirone or trubulus not sure yet.

I have done sust250 several times and love it.

I dont know about the change in quantity during cycle. I would probably start same dose from begining ending test at 10 and EQ at 14 then PCT after 2 weeks.

Ranger563 said:

I dont know about the change in quantity during cycle. I would probably start same dose from begining ending test at 10 and EQ at 14 then PCT after 2 weeks.
Anti E's???

If you dont mind she grow body hair I say go for it. Better fill your refrigerator with more food too! lol!

Ranger563 said:

Don't waste your money on tribulus.

I have plenty of Nolva allready.
I have done Provirone before and it is great it keeps me going.

Thanks for your help fellows this helped me decide what to go with.

Top Bottom