Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Equi-bolan

Gyno? Now I'm freaking out. How much did you take before you started to get gyno? Which supplement do you attribute it to? How can I avoid it?

I dont know which one to attribute it to. Like I said I was taking both of them. I took 2 Equi's and 2 maxterons in the morning and again at night. Who knows maybe my body converts testosterone to estrogen easier than others??

What I would like to know is how come everyone disses the prohormones and says "I got nothing but the sides" I mean the side that is gyno is from the test converting to estregen right?? So if you have the the estregen you should have the test and the benefits of it as well right??

"Equi-bolan
Has any one ever use any of the supplements from impact i have heard good things from friends and i was wondering if any one else has had good results"

save your cash for a supplement that actually works. Impact products are pure hype geared towards young male teenagers.

All those pro-hormones are shit. All they do is convert into high estrogen levels which get you bloated, and have a chance to build gyno. The reason some think they work is because they put on water weight from the estrogen and then they think that its working but really they are just getting nasty side effects from them. Everyone that is flaming or sticking up for these companies obviously does not know shit if it hit them in there face.

steveo said:
All those pro-hormones are shit. All they do is convert into high estrogen levels which get you bloated, and have a chance to build gyno. The reason some think they work is because they put on water weight from the estrogen and then they think that its working but really they are just getting nasty side effects from them. Everyone that is flaming or sticking up for these companies obviously does not know shit if it hit them in there face.

so this is a complete marketing hype placebo?

im curious....what makes you say something so irresponsible. do YOU have a study to back it up? or just speculation? is it the fact that adiol is supposed to convert to test, that you immediately say it converts to estrogen? you say water weight? could these be sodium capsules? im interested to see where you get your research. or are you perpetuating hype as well?

The "all prohormones are shit" posts are NOT helpful. If you have any specific information or experiences to relate regarding Equi-Bolan, please post them. Otherwise, save your comments for the "Do you think all prohormones are shit?" thread.

Top Bottom