Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Eq

Strongbow

How much just for a lil appetite stimulation?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using EliteFitness

There is no set dosage for that my friend, and dosages also depend on your size.

225 lbs my workout partner turned pro earlier in the year and proclaims he has successfully used 200mgs a week on cycle solely to promote appetite in his bulking phase.

225 lbs my workout partner turned pro earlier in the year and proclaims he has successfully used 200mgs a week on cycle solely to promote appetite in his bulking phase.

to me, thats a waste of a very beneficial steroid...

EQ is pretty cheap and isn't very harsh for you so why not just run 500mgs a week that will help with your appetite trust me.

The very least at that weight should be no lower than 400mg, and the longer you run it the more it shines, esp around week 20.

If your bulking use 400-500mg. I'm a huge advocate of low doses but 200mg on a bulking cycle is silly. I'm doing 250 mg every 5 days but the low dose is due to using it for performance/recovery rather than building muscle

I am currently running test C 300/week and eq 600/week and I got appetite gains from week 3. I am currently been running it 5 weeks now and I find myself hungry every 3 1/2 hours.

Top Bottom