Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EQ or DECA

finabomber

sup bros? would you all go with EQ? or Deca? with prop and winny......i gotta make my mind up....i've taken EQ before and had descent gains but i am new to Deca........i can either get 3 200 mg eq bottles or 2 300mg deca bottles.......let me know bros
Finabomber

I just got 3 10ml(200mg/ml) bottles of EQ myself.

I don't think I'll ever take Deca because of the "possible" progesterone sides. At least with EQ you can take arimidex or nolvadex. If its your first time with Deca then you don't know how you will react to it so you would have to start with small dosages and work your way up...which sucks. Because if you take 600mg and your nipples start itching THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO BUT WAIT.

With EQ you just buy yourself some arimidex and then you can fronload the EQ and be rocking in no time.

Just my 2 bits.

MaxBiceps said:

I think that was Max's way of saying WELCOME...
Anyway welcome bro... My personal favorite for gains, vascularity, and appetite is Equipoise... Both are great products though and you will go wrong with neither...

eq or deca

I have took then both seperate and i can say that deca was good 10ml 1cc a week at 180 i had very good cuts,no puffyness or swelling, and little or no lose in muscle after coming off. The equa 50, I took i didnt really like only because i had to take a shit load to see gains. this of course later in my experince with anabolics at 245. mixed in liquid d-bol and test 200. so i cant say really any thing bad.

Top Bottom