Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EQ only cycle?

RdStrcklnd

Has anyone done an EQ only cycle? I was thinking of something like this:

Week 1-9: 600mg EQ
Week 4,11: 5000iu HCG
Week 12: Nolvadex 40mg ED
Week 13-14: Nolvadex 20mg ED

I've done an EQ only cycle......good results......I honestly don't think you'll need HCG......I assume you're using nolva instead of clomid.....

you will get the munchies like hell, if you really wana see some gains then spend an extra 50 bucks and do .75 mg of fina everyday. eq and fina kick ass.

i have done it before at 450mg/wk and really didnt like the results all that much. why use nolva to get your test working again....when so many others have had postitive effects from clomid.

gilly6993 said:
I honestly don't think you'll need HCG......I assume you're using nolva instead of clomid.....

Ok, I was just throwing the HCG in there to be extra safe with my natural test levels, but ifyou don't think its necessary I'll take it out. And yeah, I'm using Nolva instead of Clomid b/c the acne from Clomid is not worth IMO. I could use Arimidex or Femera instead if you think they would aid in recovery better, let me know. Thanks.

-RdStrcklnd

How many cycles and with what have you done before?You don't need hcg, Arimidex/Clomid combo postcycle would be very good.

Top Bottom