Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EQ Flu??

moralanimal

A buddy of mine always used to talk about flu like symptoms that occured during the first week or 2 while using Eq. I have used it many many times and always thought he was full of it- never had that problem. This time I have been for about 2 weeks, right after starting I got sick. Now, it is winter so it is likely a cold but I feel worse the more I take. Anyone have any experience with eq flu, or know if there is such a thing?
Thanks

EQ flu, LOL. New to me. Sure you didnt get some cheaper Test E or C? Sources do things like that so you think its real gear. Give winny instead of var. Things like that.

moralanimal said:
A buddy of mine always used to talk about flu like symptoms that occured during the first week or 2 while using Eq. I have used it many many times and always thought he was full of it- never had that problem. This time I have been for about 2 weeks, right after starting I got sick. Now, it is winter so it is likely a cold but I feel worse the more I take. Anyone have any experience with eq flu, or know if there is such a thing?
Thanks

personally never heard of EQ flu. Like the fella said above, sources are known to throw in a low dose of test make people think they have the real deal. They were doing that dodge back in the late 80's when I firstt tried juice. wished we coulda been more helpful ? Sorry

Yeah, the source is about as solid as they come so I am as certain as I can be that it is eq. Plus, I am running a gram of test enanth. so I wouldn't even notice a bit more test. Glad it is a myth. Where is my zinc and vit C?
Thanks for the replies!!!!

yeah, i heard of it, in fact i experienced it.. maybe my third cycle, i started the eq and with in a couple of days to a week, i felt like shit.. upset stomach puking all the time fever,, yeah it was bad but as soon as it came it was gone

Top Bottom